So my Girl damn near killed me

So i have been sick for the last five days and yesterday my fever got real bad. So my girl comes home and gives me some pills sudafed i think and ask me do iwant some tea, im like yea. So she makes the tea and its mad nasty so im like i dont want this #%%, but she insist i drink it. So i do and about 15min later imeven worse light headed fever and cant even walk str8 to the bathroom. So i go to emergency and the nurse ask me what have i had the lest few hours and im likesudafed and thats it... My girls like no and some tea with tequila and the nurse starts
roll.gif
and is like did your throat hurt and im like no. so this wholetime i think im about to die because im mad dizzy and have the worst fever i have ever had and this chick got me drunk on some mexican healing #%%... So mygirl talks to her mom today and finds out that she gave me way to much tequila and now im sick and a little hung over, not a good look!!! So if your black oranything else and have a mexican girl watch her little family healing secrets!!!

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

laugh.gif

she prob. threw half tea half tequila
Yea thats what she did and the cup was mad big, i think it affected me more because of the pills and i was already hurten.

Ur gurl aint tryin to kill you, she was tryin to get it crackin man
pimp.gif
.She just wanted too loosen u up. But on the real tho, those homemade remedies usually work better then store meds. Either they knock u out and u wake upfeelin like Superman or u end up high as kite both of which are good feelings

Nothin like a 80 proof home remedy 2 show ya love...I'm self-medicatin as we speak with 1500cc of vodka (Ciroc if anyone cares...)

Originally Posted by Inno21

Ur gurl aint tryin to kill you, she was tryin to get it crackin man
pimp.gif
. She just wanted too loosen u up. But on the real tho, those homemade remedies usually work better then store meds. Either they knock u out and u wake up feelin like Superman or u end up high as kite both of which are good feelings

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I suggest you sign a pre-nup before you get married. She's gonna poison you and take your s**t.

Back
Top Bottom