So my teacher said something to day that made me

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Originally Posted by Late80s

out of line. report him to a dean. i would never pay for school to be spoken to in such a way.
Nope I don't pay for school....Public Hs
laugh.gif
your parents do. how do you think public schools get funding... through taxes.

pay attention in school kid.

I don't know what radio class is but if it's at a college you need to just go ahead and try to take that W on your transcript now because that teacheris gonna have it out for you for the rest of the semester... ESPECIALLY when Obama wins
laugh.gif

*edit* - damn, I just read that it's at a HS... you're screwed
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

out of line. report him to a dean. i would never pay for school to be spoken to in such a way.
Nope I don't pay for school....Public Hs
laugh.gif
your parents do. how do you think public schools get funding... through taxes.

pay attention in school kid.
indifferent.gif
I'm not an idiot I meant pay for school with atuition...

Originally Posted by Money

You're either stupid for not hoping on that mill ticket, or you're lying.
laugh.gif
If I was black trust me I would of already been oncnn....But I'm not so I'm sure this wouldn't be taken seriously by the school/media etc

how is this a lawsuit?

i'm not trying to instigate anything, i just want to know why this would be a lawsuit that would get you a lot of money.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

don't worry all the racist old white people are going to be dying out soon anyways.
indifferent.gif
just as ignorant as what the teacher said

As a muslim/middle eastern person, I too can say that I have experienced prejudice from teachers.
In fact my physics teacher uses people from her class in her homework problems and put me in a problem that had me "sitting on a ledge shooting a rocketaimed towards Gary" Gary is a class mate of mine. I know she doesn't like me, because I am always criticizing her about her grammar, and the flaws inher problems, but damn she didn't need to say something like that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

You have a law suit on your hands. no joke.
QFT. i woulda been happy if old guy popped off to me like that cuz i would know i'd be getting a fat paycheck from the school
devil.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

post his name and your school please
Word.

Then I will call your school, act like your parent, and threaten to call the school board if no action is taken....
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I had a teacher for ENC1101 who openly claimed he was a bleeding heart liberal and it would be obvious during discussions in the class. he said all this on thefirst day, it would've been an interesting semester but I had a scheduling conflict and dropped it.

As for the responses: you are not allowed to record anything in class. you might be able to get a teacher fired for harassment but even in dade's hurtingschools its tough to get a teacher fired for anything less than sleeping with a student (or trying to). And as far as trying to collect? good luck there'snothing to collect and no monetary damage in the first place.

in a college this situation would make it easier to fire the teacher (not that it would happen) and harder to collect cause of freedom of speech

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

As a muslim/middle eastern person, I too can say that I have experienced prejudice from teachers.
In fact my physics teacher uses people from her class in her homework problems and put me in a problem that had me "sitting on a ledge shooting a rocket aimed towards Gary" Gary is a class mate of mine. I know she doesn't like me, because I am always criticizing her about her grammar, and the flaws in her problems, but damn she didn't need to say something like that
smh.gif

Now THAT sounds like a lawsuit. Or at least grounds to have her fired.

Real Talk. I would've looked at him solemenly and in front of the whole class just said "Apologize." then he'd be rattled then I would makehim apologize to me in front of the whole class. And if he didn't I'd walk out immediately and hit up MSNBC with the story.

Back
Top Bottom