So no one talking about this Wal-Mart fight with the little kid and his mom?

I don't get why yall ****** mad because no one broke it up. ****** always want to be the arbitrator. That **** lame. We got our own problems. Hell it's just a fight. It happens. Stop acting yall ain't never seen the **** before. I would've not broken it up either. Them ******* are bigger than am. And can't you get arrested for breaking it up if youre not security?

Last edited:
lil kid was a str8 Goon

"you can't tell me what to do!!"

"that's right protect your momma"

:rofl:

Y'all remember that seen in Talladega Nights where Ricky Bobby's kids are threatening their grandpa? Kid sounds just like them :lol:

She too lazy to walk around the store, but had the energy to throw da palmbs :smh: :lol:

Lil man grabbing bottles of Head & Shoulders and Herbal Essences; and putting in work :rofl: :rofl:

Him turning into a mini Nick Diaz and squaring up wit the adults :lol:

:smh:  @ the little kid making sure his power guage was on max before swinging the plastic bottles

How did the kids lose every damb at such a young age? He was lining each shot up to make sure that those shampoo bottles did maximum damage.

:rofl:

No way in hell I would have tried to break up that fight. Sometimes you have to let people cook

Breaking up that would of landed people in jail. You think taking down two female JJ watts would of been easy? No. I wouldn't of broken it up but for the sake of the kid I would of gotten security or something. I defiantly wouldn't of sat and watched it

I'm dead at Scooter Girl saying 'you wanna go?' Then throwing some weak *** punches and getting smashed on in seconds.

Scooter Girl got in one good punch when she got back up. That mom was on her MMA type ish. The kid da real MVP.

Is it true whoever tried to break it up who wasn't security or whatever would be involved in the lawsuit as well?
Not an NT Lawyer[emoji]128512[/emoji]
But I've heard about Good Samaritans being sued after helping in certain situations..

Last edited:
If the kid wasn't there I woulda watched but I definitely would have attempted to break it up since that kid was there. **** was sad to watch

The kid's mother was winning. He would have cursed ya'll out for trying to break it up :rofl:

If scooter lady is on disability, she can kiss those bennies good bye. The internet detectives will jump in your **** real quick.

:lol: That was some ratchet ****, but if for whatever reason my mom got into it back in the day, I'd have helped just like lil buddy. Kid did the right thing :lol:

How did the kids lose every damb at such a young age? He was lining each shot up to make sure that those shampoo bottles did maximum damage.

How? It's pretty easy to see why that kid acts the way he does. His moms in the middle of the damn store fighting on the ground. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :smh:

No way in hell I would have tried to break up that fight. Sometimes you have to let people cook

rascal ***** loses her disability other ***** loses her kid. 2 L's, no W's and a kid in foster care. merica.

Lil man grabbed the first bottle of shampoo, but peeped it said "No Tears", so he put in back on the shelf :lol:

Then he re-up wit a bottle of Extra Strength Anti-Dandruff and went to work :smokin

Doubt that kid can read. Smh at the mom yelling "hit her in the face" to her son.

I picture this scenario in Walmart in my head frequently and I dread having to go to Walmart for anything.

Pretty pathetic from all parties involved.

LOL @ breaking up a fight......unless family is involved I'm not breaking up ****

nothing positive comes out of you breaking up a fight......that kid is a lost soul anyway....as trash as all three were I'm sure they still look down on other humans

Lil man grabbed the first bottle of shampoo, but peeped it said "No Tears", so he put in back on the shelf :lol:

Then he re-up wit a bottle of Extra Strength Anti-Dandruff and went to work :smokin

"You can't tell me what to do! I AINT PLAYING!!!"

Proceeds to stomp back and pour shampoo on woman's face!

Dat pimp hand skrong B!

Back
Top Bottom