So no one talking about this Wal-Mart fight with the little kid and his mom?

I am absolutely dying at work from everyone's comments. NT never fails to bring the lulz.

Meh, I'm still gonna attempt to break up the fight.

If someone was legitimately attacked I MIGHT break it up. If both parties want to scrap, by all means. That's my philosophy.

Oh, and NEVER break up a girl fight. You can't win that.

I mean yeah, it's really the kid that would make me wanna break it up. Honestly if the kid wasn't there I'd go about my business and keep shopping. I don't like watching women fight at all

I mean yeah, it's really the kid that would make me wanna break it up. Honestly if the kid wasn't there I'd go about my business and keep shopping. I don't like watching women fight at all

Yeah, I too am disgusted by the kid being there. This is kind of a special case though. If the kid was crying and terrified for his moms life I'd feel different. This little guy looked like he's done this before. Sad situation for a number of reasons

Screw all 3 of them bums. They ain't nothing but hands in my pockets, leeching off societies tax payers.

Last edited:
So apparently the woman with the kid gave her side of the story:

Amber Stephenson told WZPL's Smiley Morning Show on Tuesday that she overheard the woman riding in the motorized scooter call a Walmart employee the "N-word".  “(The woman) was sitting there yelling at an employee at Walmart, and she was telling her that she was a (expletive) and that she was going to get out of the chair and whoop her (expletive),” Stephenson told the radio show.

The woman jumped from her scooter and attacked Stephenson at the Beech Grove store around 10 p.m. Thursday. No Walmart employee, security guard or other shoppers intervened in the drag-em-out fight - but Stephenson’s 6-year-old son did get some licks in.

As the boy punched and kicked his way into the fray, he can be heard yelling: "Yeah, do something about it! What are you gonna do?"  Stephenson said her son was taught not to back down. "My son takes martial arts classes,", Stephenson said on WZPL.  "He's been going to gym for several years with his father. I mean, he's been in the gym for a long time.  He got a little crazy.  I don't have to worry about him ever being bullied."

Neither brawler was arrested, but Walmart banned both women from the store.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...oman-called-employee-n-word-article-1.2252929

White trash all around...SMH 
mean.gif

onn

Ok so if what the woman is claiming is true that she was defending an employee being called ******, where was that employee during the fight? lol. Just goes to show, you shouldn't step in for people you don't know.

That actually makes sense as to why employees didn't call security. If you talking **** to the employee they're not gonna step in as you get dogged.

Back
Top Bottom