So now Carmelo Anthony isn't top 5 in the league?

Seriously, how is he not in the top 5? Sure his defense isn't great, but he is probably the best scorer in the league. 
Pure hate on the orange and blue IMO. 

24pm440.jpg

He's trash. So are the Knicks. Be lucky to make the 8th seed this year. Crash and buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.

If you think he's better than Bron, Dwight, Wade, CP3, Dirk, Durant, Rose, or Kobe, I don't know what to tell you.

He's a top 10 player. You can throw Melo on that list that University of Nike made.

Originally Posted by Proshares

He's trash. So are the Knicks. Be lucky to make the 8th seed this year. Crash and buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.
this!!
8th seed at best. the squad is doo-doo....

and melo best scorer in the league? 
laugh.gif

Melo is a great player. For those who always feel the need to categorize and list people for whatever reason, I can see him dropping down on the list because his role has changed.

he was never top 5 overall to begin with at ANY point in his career

top 5 scorer tho? yes

Real talk...this season and the following are his chance to prove his greatness.

Physically and on a skill level, he's as good as anyone in the league right now.

I wouldn't put him in the top 5 at this moment but he has the ability to be #1 if he consistently played up to his talent level.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Real talk...this season and the following are his chance to prove his greatness.

Honestly man I really agree with this, but it can be said for pretty much all of them ... Bron, Durant, Melo, Rose ..Who will step up and get that first ring
EDIT: Dont know why it's within your post, but I'm on my phone so it's whatever

A.)  This is real thread? 

B.)  Is this thread real? 

C.)  This thread is real? 

Choose. 

Physically and on a skill level, he's as good as anyone in the league right now.

I wouldn't put him in the top 5 at this moment but he has the ability to be #1 if he consistently played up to his talent level.

LOL

They think that everyone hates the Knicks so they keep wah-wahing that they deserve from credit for making moves.
laugh.gif

Personally, I've always felt he has the potential to be, and he still does, but at this point?

Give me Wade, Bron, Paul, Dwight, Rose, Durant, and Kobe before I consider taking Carmelo.

This is his 9th year in the league. At some point you are who you are.

Back
Top Bottom