So NT, Are you going to tell your kids Santa Claus is fake?

I'll add that no Santa = no cookies and chocolate milk for me = no bueno.
They got this new mint chocolate milk at Target and you best believe I'm going to have my kids leave a big glass of that on the table..
**waits for someone to not understand my sarcasm because i'm on the internets**

let your kids be kids...

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

They got this new mint chocolate milk at Target and you best believe I'm going to have my kids leave a big glass of that on the table..

let your kids be kids...

-J-
This.

let your kids be kids...

-J-
This.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Santa Claus won't exist in my house! I am not going to lie to my kids about this garbage.. I'm debating on if I'll let them believe in Jesus (interesting guy [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]) .. But all of their gifts will come from their rich father, me [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Santa Claus won't exist in my house! I am not going to lie to my kids about this garbage.. I'm debating on if I'll let them believe in Jesus (interesting guy [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]) .. But all of their gifts will come from their rich father, me [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Just like it was done for my brother and I......my future kids will be given the opportunity to figure it out for themselves.

QFT.
My 8 year old believes in him still.  I have a feeling this year will be the last though.
My 2 year old doesn't know any better.
so much cynicism in this thread.  just because your parents screwed you up, doesn't mean you have to ruin stuff for your future seeds...

-J-
i got a 7 year old that still believes in him,  i'm pretty certain it will be the last year as well.   might as well let kids be kids though.  they got about 7-8 years of believing in santa and all that good stuff,  once they realize he isn't real  they'll know where all those presents came from over the years though

Just like it was done for my brother and I......my future kids will be given the opportunity to figure it out for themselves.

QFT.
My 8 year old believes in him still.  I have a feeling this year will be the last though.
so much cynicism in this thread.  just because your parents screwed you up, doesn't mean you have to ruin stuff for your future seeds...

-J-
i got a 7 year old that still believes in him,  i'm pretty certain it will be the last year as well.   might as well let kids be kids though.  they got about 7-8 years of believing in santa and all that good stuff,  once they realize he isn't real  they'll know where all those presents came from over the years though

Bunch of selfish parents in here. Santa is so much fun to believe in. It adds to the Christmas season and only makes it more enjoyable. I couldn't imagine what a Christmas would be like when I was younger without Santa.

Bunch of selfish parents in here. Santa is so much fun to believe in. It adds to the Christmas season and only makes it more enjoyable. I couldn't imagine what a Christmas would be like when I was younger without Santa.

I will not tell my kids about no Santa, but if they hear about the him i wouldn't say he is fake but ill tell them what he is suppose to be, ill instead try to educate them as much as i can on what real Christmas is suppose to be about which is about Christ, giving and helping out the less fortunate and spending time with family and friends which will make them from young to be appreciative and thankful. maybe if we all had the same mindset we wouldn't have a world full of selfish #%@ people.

I will not tell my kids about no Santa, but if they hear about the him i wouldn't say he is fake but ill tell them what he is suppose to be, ill instead try to educate them as much as i can on what real Christmas is suppose to be about which is about Christ, giving and helping out the less fortunate and spending time with family and friends which will make them from young to be appreciative and thankful. maybe if we all had the same mindset we wouldn't have a world full of selfish #%@ people.

What a bunch of losers that need their kids to know that their presents came from them and not Santa.

Let them be kids and believe for a few years, eventually they will grow out of it.

They have their whole lives to appreciate the hard work you put in to provide for them.

What a bunch of losers that need their kids to know that their presents came from them and not Santa.

Let them be kids and believe for a few years, eventually they will grow out of it.

They have their whole lives to appreciate the hard work you put in to provide for them.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Seriously. They'd rob their kids of that feeling just so that their 2 year old knows who really spent money on a gift
30t6p3b.gif
 Some people's outlook on life really baffles me.

Seriously. They'd rob their kids of that feeling just so that their 2 year old knows who really spent money on a gift
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

QFT.

-J-

QFT.

-J-

Back
Top Bottom