Originally Posted by RaWeX05

zlq97s.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

where is this gif from?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Negative, his meat is chillin on the back of his neck. Thats that "bros" stuff. Cant get jiggy with that $hlt

laugh.gif
 OP, what about that awkward moment when he sees some chick on stage and gets hard. Straight neck violation. 

Negative, his meat is chillin on the back of his neck. Thats that "bros" stuff. Cant get jiggy with that $hlt

laugh.gif
 OP, what about that awkward moment when he sees some chick on stage and gets hard. Straight neck violation. 

Haha this was not the strangest thing I saw by a long shot. Not even close. Only thing I manage to get pictures of though

Haha this was not the strangest thing I saw by a long shot. Not even close. Only thing I manage to get pictures of though

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

how old are you that you get a hard on that easily?

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

how old are you that you get a hard on that easily?

What's next? Gonna let your boy sit on your lap when there's only one seat on the bus? lol.

What's next? Gonna let your boy sit on your lap when there's only one seat on the bus? lol.

Back
Top Bottom