e5h5rc.png

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

bodys on point though.

just say good luck and keep it movin.

indifferent.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I hate/love NT for this... yall r lames for saying shes not an attractive female buttt damnnn at that PS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Send it to her fiance. He would raaaage.
Man, girls are such !*%%!%# !!%@%$.

brb being engaged

brb oo let me message my ex boyfriend how happy i was with him

she just wants your *%+* bro

Hit her up and be like lets *%*! one more time, and meet up with her, and as you're about to *%*! her, tell her to get the *%*! outta your house and call her an engaged cheating $!@!!.

Some of you guys are ruthless.

Just congratulate her and wish her the best.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

e5h5rc.png
Ruthless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah here is my 2 cents:

1. She did you a favor, trust me you think she's cute now, but with those features by 40 she'll be a shipwreck

2. It doesn't sound like shes gonna be faithful in her marriage, I cant imagine any woman marrying someone and still having "a piece of her heart" given to someone else. Almost sounds like she wants you to tell her %*$% that dude, and get back with me, we can make it work.
laugh.gif
(Don't do that tho)

3. If you want to be an *#!*+$@ about it, hit her with this...
f8Wo.gif

moz-screenshot-4.png

She's trying to make sure she still "got it" before she gets married, and will probably do the same thing while she's married as well.

It's your call OP. Just dont Seems like she's trollin to me, but you make that call.. She might be tryina start some drama.

Originally Posted by derventa

Send it to her fiance. He would raaaage.
Man, girls are such !*%%!%# !!%@%$.

brb being engaged

brb oo let me message my ex boyfriend how happy i was with him

she just wants your *%+* bro

Hit her up and be like lets *%*! one more time, and meet up with her, and as you're about to *%*! her, tell her to get the *%*! outta your house and call her an engaged cheating $!@!!.

She doesn't want him anymore... She just wants the satisfaction and the ego boost that comes with the fact that he still cares for her and wants her. O.P. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT. DELETE HER FROM YOUR FRIENDS ASAP!
2 things I have learned about females...
1. They are like monkeys: they never release a vine until they have a firm grip on the next one.
2. They are attention hounds, they must have it.

Damn, some of you....
30t6p3b.gif

OP, tell her congrats and speak from the heart.  Dont be imamture though.

Lol@ dudes always asking for pics and when posted they destroy the chick. Goodluck getting pics in the future.

Lulz response:

What? I didn't know you had a ferret.

Real response:

Congratulate her, tell her thanks for the kind words, etc. Then just keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom