So NT Let Me Tell You About My Night

Awww he edited it.
laugh.gif

Knew I shuda saved it before posting.

Can you repost real quick?

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Cliffnotes.
OP got punked at a party, and left crying.
You're soft OP.

lolz bruh. I aint about to get my *!+ whooped over some drunk $!%!*#$#. What is this highschool?
still gotta be a man. not clowning, but A!! whoopin might have been needed (on your part) in order to protect ya manhood.
not talkin ignorant either. dude chumped you.

So i'm a freshman at an unnamed southern university. Go with my buddy to hang with a few of his frat brothers at an apartment right off from where the bars are at. Probs about 30 people just kickin it drinking beer playing pong same old same old. People head in different directions to do there own thing. Im hittin people up trying to see what the move is. The owner of the apartment comes out his place, ++@@-housed. Daps me up sayin were about to hit some sorority get some #!$%$ dadada. 
Then the switch flips starts pushing me and ++@@. Im caught off guard thinkin this dude is kidding or something. he gets in my face sayin what the #+*@ are you gonna do!??

I laugh it off thinkin this dude is playing or something. Then this dude gets right up in my face and pours a !#$*%*! natty on my head, a !#$*%*! natty. Like forreals, I at least 

deserve a sweetwater or something if its gettin poured on my head. Im not frail by any means haha I've taken my precautions to make sure I dont get my %!$ beat in college. 

But this dudes big. Probably got about 50 or so pounds on me 5-6 inches i guess. And he surrounded by about 5 of his fellow brothers. So i take it like a ++@!% tell the dude to #+*@ 

off on my way out whatever.

Like what am I supposed to do in this situation? I have a hippy mentality, im tryin to spread love not hate. 

This cant be what college is like, surely people have more sense than this. I have been about a thousand times more %+%!*% up on all kinds of drugs and I wouldnt do nothing like this. So I ask you NT, what would you do in this situation? Say #+*@ it and bounce (I guess take the high road 
ohwell.gif
) or scrap with this dude and get my hits in just because this dude deserved it and get my %!$ whooped?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo this has me crying...sorry op

I wouldnt say its a known fact that im a *$##! for this haha. Dude seemed embarrassed 15 minutes or so after it happened. His girlfriend was all mad at him for it. So I guess
I got punked, sorta. Be the **** pouring beer on someones head or be the one getting embarrased, pick your poison. And I feel like yall think im some loser or something from my post.
I just got blindsided, and i'm not the confrontational type. Who knows what the reprucussions would have been had I reacted differently.

i don't think you're a loser OP.

6 on 1 and you decided not to get your +!% handed to you. you did the right thing.

now catch homie in a dark alley and break his knees.

OP.... Dude was most likely embarrassed for you.... and his girlfriend mad cause you must be beta.

You didnt sort of get punked... you completely get punked

Maybe its the way I was raised and what not.... but if I was you OP, that night would have gone one of two ways: 1) I punch the dude square in the face and proceed to punch everyone comming at me and maybe end up in a come 2) Punch dude in the face and proceed to run away while punching anyone coming at me maybe end up in a comma.

Any of those 2 options will motlikely get my !#% beat but.... I will still have my pride. Lets not forget eeeerrrrr one know you a punk smh.
sometimes..... you have to get your hands dirty, this was one of them. Im depressed after reading your story OP 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

OP.... Dude was most likely embarrassed for you.... and his girlfriend mad cause you must be beta.

Maybe its the way I was raised and what not.... but if I was you OP, that night would have gone one of two ways: 1) I punch the dude square in the face and proceed to punch everyone comming at me and maybe end up in a come 2) Punch dude in the face and proceed to run away while punching anyone coming at me maybe end up in a comma.

Any of those 2 options will motlikely get my !#% beat but.... I will still have my pride. Lets not forget eeeerrrrr one know you a punk smh.
sometimes..... you have to get your hands dirty, this was one of them. Im depressed after reading your story OP 
frown.gif
You must be drunk as well

@ Dimeslikehefner , yo that gif was straight lulz/
pimp.gif
at the same time, so wrong yet so right... first time ever seeing that too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

frown.gif

haha dont be depressed dude. Talking to dude he seemed more embarrassed that he wasnt really in control of himself. Asking me what happened etc. And its not like a whole group of people were watching, Probably about 10 people telling him to chill the $@%! out. Maybe I told my story wrong haha im not really embarrased. If I was, why would I be posting it here? Im gonna chat it up with dude tomorrow, ill let yall know how it goes. And to those saying to fight 1) woulda got my #%! beat along with getting beer shampooed 2) woulda made a bunch of new enemies on campus and 3) probably would have gotten arrested. So yea, I guess im alright with the way I handled it. I was all fired up earlier when I posted this but im chillin in the dorm now which is a helluva lot better than chillin in jail bloodied up

I wouldnt say its a known fact that im a *$##! for this haha. Dude seemed embarrassed 15 minutes or so after it happened. His girlfriend was all mad at him for it. So I guess
I got punked, sorta. Be the **** pouring beer on someones head or be the one getting embarrased, pick your poison. And I feel like yall think im some loser or something from my post.
I just got blindsided, and i'm not the confrontational type. Who knows what the reprucussions would have been had I reacted differently.
aint that the truth.
truthfully tho, me neither, but it wasnt like he was just talkin S!!! and you walked away, he poured a beer on you.

i see you were in a lose-lose but...yeea you had to fight on this one.

You did the right thing op... But if it was me, dude would of got a jab to the throat and next dude coming at me would get the beer bottle im holding.

srs.

Flip the switch on his %#@ as well. Go hit him up to err "talk it out" as you put it. Then when he shows up, be like "my friend here wants to say something"

Spoiler [+]
robar-all-metal-glock-left.gif

And den...

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_l6n82oxGKR1qb5jxuo1_500.gif

edit: Srs.

Originally Posted by Caerus

So i'm a freshman at an unnamed southern university. Go with my buddy to hang with a few of his frat brothers at an apartment right off from where the bars are at. Probs about 30 people just kickin it drinking beer playing pong same old same old. People head in different directions to do there own thing. Im hittin people up trying to see what the move is. The owner of the apartment comes out his place, ++@@-housed. Daps me up sayin were about to hit some sorority get some #!$%$ dadada. 
Then the switch flips starts pushing me and ++@@. Im caught off guard thinkin this dude is kidding or something. he gets in my face sayin what the #+*@ are you gonna do!??

I laugh it off thinkin this dude is playing or something. Then this dude gets right up in my face and pours a !#$*%*! natty on my head, a !#$*%*! natty. Like forreals, I at least

deserve a sweetwater or something if its gettin poured on my head. Im not frail by any means haha I've taken my precautions to make sure I dont get my %!$ beat in college.

But this dudes big. Probably got about 50 or so pounds on me 5-6 inches i guess. And he surrounded by about 5 of his fellow brothers. So i take it like a ++@!% tell the dude to #+*@

Like what am I supposed to do in this situation? I have a hippy mentality, im tryin to spread love not hate.

This cant be what college is like, surely people have more sense than this. I have been about a thousand times more %+%!*% up on all kinds of drugs and I wouldnt do nothing like this. So I ask you NT, what would you do in this situation? Say #+*@ it and bounce (I guess take the high road
ohwell.gif
) or scrap with this dude and get my hits in just because this dude deserved it and get my %!$ whooped?

damn son u got punked. i would've hit em with the 1 2 and maybe a beer bottle

ohwell.gif
Punch or kick his neck an hes disabled cant breathe and no one messes with you the whole night

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

islandfeeling wrote:
This cant be what college is like, surely people have more sense than this.

I probably would have said some smart $!$ comment just to hold my respect though. Wouldnt have just walked away with my head down soaked in beer. Dude would have known that if he EVER tried some +#%* like that in a fair scenario, it would go down.

You have to demand respect.

I would've hurt his feelings with my words. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom