So On The Real, How Did NT "Used To Be"

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

menace5star wrote:
 @ dude who mentioned something about carra popping off a whole summit?? That cant be true ??
henry that is rediculous you know that isn't even true and it's gross.
tired.gif

nt used to be awesome. shoes used to be awesome. end of story. as with anything good, like music, it gets too popular and watered down and peopel find other stuff to be interested in.

i'd also love to know who has been using my other name "i got a story to tell"
eyes.gif

WHOA!
wassup Carra!!!

i was using the name for along time until i got mine back, idk who is using it now though.
eyes.gif

thanks. I'll go right ahead and ban that name since it seems to be a shared one.

menace5star wrote:
 @ dude who mentioned something about carra popping off a whole summit?? That cant be true ??
tired.gif

nt used to be awesome. shoes used to be awesome. end of story. as with anything good, like music, it gets too popular and watered down and peopel find other stuff to be interested in.

eyes.gif

WHOA!
wassup Carra!!!

i was using the name for along time until i got mine back, idk who is using it now though.
eyes.gif

thanks. I'll go right ahead and ban that name since it seems to be a shared one.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

menace5star wrote:
tired.gif

eyes.gif

WHOA!
wassup Carra!!!

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Dirty, do you remember when you said Happy Birthday to me last year in my thread. My best memory on NT

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

menace5star wrote:
tired.gif

eyes.gif

WHOA!
wassup Carra!!!

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Dirty, do you remember when you said Happy Birthday to me last year in my thread. My best memory on NT

lol...I still remember when I posted my pic in that one PYP and Mayor started trolling me...then I proceeded to be vilified by everyone on here AND nt kl just cause I reported him.
laugh.gif

I learned to not be as sensitive and roll with the punches since then...but still that was funny looking back at it.

lol...I still remember when I posted my pic in that one PYP and Mayor started trolling me...then I proceeded to be vilified by everyone on here AND nt kl just cause I reported him.
laugh.gif

I learned to not be as sensitive and roll with the punches since then...but still that was funny looking back at it.

Back
Top Bottom