So today i decided to cheat on someone ive been seeing for 10+ years.....

I didnt have a choice though......I absolutely HAD to do this......

As long as ive been seeing this person, we`ve had more ups than downs......but always loyal.

Today, this person didnt come through when i needed them most........So i had to stray and find something new......and i did.

Gee the barber.......it was a nice run, but it has come to pass.........

I had to change my barber today.  Everytime i go in he is either out for 15 minutes (turns out to be about 2 hours), leaves at 5 instead of 6 or he has about 8 people waiting to get their hair cut.

Had an interview today and i TOLD him i NEEDED a cut........but he said "Man, im out tha shop.....try to come in tomorrow."  I gave him a chance and went this morning.........all i heard was "Man, i got everybody in the building, come in about 3 hours."

F THAT........Called up somebody i do shoe business with sometimes for a suggestion and went to a different shop..........LORENZO`S!

DAMN.....He charges $25 for a cut and beard trim. (other dude only charged $10-$15).....but i NEEDED it sooooo bad......i went ahead and paid.

And i couldnt be more happy about the decision!!!!!!!!   The difference is night and day.........I dont know if its because its HIS shop and he is the only one that cuts hair without all those other distractions, but dude has some skills!!!!!!!!!!! He got $30 instead of the $25 because of it.

Moral of the story.......When you start feeling your hair isnt getting the attention it deserves and you think you need to find someone new........JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!  You will feel better about yourself.

CLIFFS****

Needed a cut
Barber always too busy or isnt at the shop
Found another barber
The new barber did allot better than the old one

Yea yea.......I know, cool story Bro.....but i figured since this is a site mostly dominated my males....Most would understand the feeling.

I didnt have a choice though......I absolutely HAD to do this......

As long as ive been seeing this person, we`ve had more ups than downs......but always loyal.

Today, this person didnt come through when i needed them most........So i had to stray and find something new......and i did.

Gee the barber.......it was a nice run, but it has come to pass.........

I had to change my barber today.  Everytime i go in he is either out for 15 minutes (turns out to be about 2 hours), leaves at 5 instead of 6 or he has about 8 people waiting to get their hair cut.

Had an interview today and i TOLD him i NEEDED a cut........but he said "Man, im out tha shop.....try to come in tomorrow."  I gave him a chance and went this morning.........all i heard was "Man, i got everybody in the building, come in about 3 hours."

F THAT........Called up somebody i do shoe business with sometimes for a suggestion and went to a different shop..........LORENZO`S!

DAMN.....He charges $25 for a cut and beard trim. (other dude only charged $10-$15).....but i NEEDED it sooooo bad......i went ahead and paid.

And i couldnt be more happy about the decision!!!!!!!!   The difference is night and day.........I dont know if its because its HIS shop and he is the only one that cuts hair without all those other distractions, but dude has some skills!!!!!!!!!!! He got $30 instead of the $25 because of it.

Moral of the story.......When you start feeling your hair isnt getting the attention it deserves and you think you need to find someone new........JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!  You will feel better about yourself.

CLIFFS****

Needed a cut
Barber always too busy or isnt at the shop
Found another barber
The new barber did allot better than the old one

Yea yea.......I know, cool story Bro.....but i figured since this is a site mostly dominated my males....Most would understand the feeling.

yeah I did that a few years ago. Felt so weird going to a new person
laugh.gif
but I'm glad I did, I really like my new stylist

yeah I did that a few years ago. Felt so weird going to a new person
laugh.gif
but I'm glad I did, I really like my new stylist

Yeah you know sometimes you just have to move on to better things. It's like that. 25 dollars though
eek.gif

Yeah you know sometimes you just have to move on to better things. It's like that. 25 dollars though
eek.gif

Definitely know this feeling. At the end of the day, you just have to put your hair first, and forget about losing that barber/client relationship.

Definitely know this feeling. At the end of the day, you just have to put your hair first, and forget about losing that barber/client relationship.

Back
Top Bottom