So umm... Drake bought his way into the game & has ghostwriters??

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

And to think there's actually some truly talented artists out there...
smh.gif

cool-kids.jpg

Not only that but them _'s are way too gimmicky. They ran that retro 80s I still play Nintendo and use pagers %$!# into the ground.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Not only that but them _'s are way too gimmicky. They ran that retro 80s I still play Nintendo and use pagers %$!# into the ground.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

the whole young money is trash.. i had more respect for wayne back in the 90's than now..he changed completely.
I agree, I can't listen to that uncreative noise they call music

why the @#$# am i still seeing this thread on page on 1????????? The last few pages have been about nothing, lock this @#$# up

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's official... most of you are idiots.

So I guess him and his "writer" flew over to Dre's studio to write for Detox.

Oh, and him and his "writer" flew overseas with Rihanna to write for her too.

Let's not forget him and his "writer" flying down to Wayne where his "writer" wrote Forever and Stunt Hard.

Or that time the "writer" was CLEARLY in that stream with him and Just Blaze, just barely off screen furiously penning the next Drake verse.

Wayne in a barbershop when J.Prince clearly said they were in his WHIP when he heard Drake? How did Drake fly down to Houston to see Wayne, when he was "already there because he had a girl there"? Nickelus F hooked him up with "connects in the game" but can't hook himself up (even after winning Freestyle Friday 7 times)? Dude could have put "I saw a unicorn penning Drake's rhymes yesterday" in there and would have dudes going "
smh.gif
WOW WHAT A FRAUD"

I don't know if you guys are actually that dumb, or just willing to accept this fairy tale because it would fuel your unexplained hate for dude. And I don't even know which one is worse.

It's funny how all of these rumors come up when dude gets some success. Where was this writer talk during RFI and Comeback Season eras? Oh, he didn't have one back then? If he only got a writer after SFG, I guess he better go back to penning for himself because Comeback Season > SFG. Like seriously... to make stuff up from thin air about a person you've never met... on an internet message board? My brain would try to explode trying to think of anything more lame

duude, you just ethered the whole thread
laugh.gif

This thread is full of hate...gonna go like 10 pages and that alone is proof that hes made it.
quoting just cuz i wanna see what people are gonna say about it....

ppl never get exposed until getting exposed matters...and i heard about the Nickelus F writing stuff a min ago...but i really could care less..interestingthough...wonder what drake will say about this..if this even materializes

Drake = Beyonce now...its a great business model if your funds are right

why aint this Nick F. character smart enough to rap these joints himself, aint that why he in the game?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

QFT. their beats go hard tho
sick.gif

roll.gif
cool kids ain't no underrated rappers. They're half decent, and below average considering how popular they became last year. And that's howmost people feel. And they're pretty much aware of that, so don't front
laugh.gif

I like them a lot though (though i hope they feel stupid for that hypebeast 80s 90s style they blatantly OD'd on come next year. I know that they do likedressing like that but as soon as they 'tone it down' it'll be evident they were on some hypebeast @#$#, but whatever)

One things for sure though, their music is 100% 'them'. Chucks beats are dope and well done, and it is obvious they believe in their sound and musicalstyle. Gotta love that. I think sound dope on record too. But no, they are not 'underrated lyrically'/

...So yeah, I'll post now so I can read later. A lot of what I've already read is supported by some facts in this post, but a lot of it sounds likehaters just ranting. Time will tell, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom