So umm... Drake bought his way into the game & has ghostwriters??

How stupid are some of you, really? Do you know how many other rich kids with waaaay more chips than Drake, attempted to buy their-selves into the game andfailed. I mean honestly the amount of bars hes put out in the last 3 years alone woulda cost a fortune, you think Degrassi residuals pay that well? Let alonethat he would spend his last dime to get into an industry where he's not guaranteed to make paper. Damn some people are too stupid for their own good.

Even if Drake bought his way into the game, he still has to have sum type of talent.You just dont get chances to record with lil wayne or other top artist because you have dough

Money can buy your way into anything
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

In all my day i havent seen so many dudes walkin round wit they penis packed in panties. its official NT is the home of haters.
this BEEN the case for a while now
laugh.gif

doesn't mean *%%% so many people have money but there aren't so many people as big as drake.

investing successfully, and he did a great job if that *%%% is true.

A lot of people got no idea what they talking about. People just fabricating stuff as his career goes along as to why he is hot right now, and it aint evenbeen a year yet since he signed his deal.

Starting to get annoying...

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

A lot of people got no idea what they talking about. People just fabricating stuff as his career goes along as to why he is hot right now, and it aint even been a year yet since he signed his deal.

Starting to get annoying...
whos to say whats fabricated and whats fact?

Why are people so quick to label people as haters? A lot of people have a love for HipHop and it's culture and feel like he's an outsider trying tomake a quick buck off of it. I don't see how that's hate.

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

Even if Drake bought his way into the game, he still has to have sum type of talent.You just dont get chances to record with lil wayne or other top artist because you have dough

Money can buy your way into anything
eyes.gif

I will second that...... why do artist have budgets to get people on a song then???

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Why are people so quick to label people as haters? A lot of people have a love for HipHop and it's culture and feel like he's an outsider trying to make a quick buck off of it. I don't see how that's hate.

Problem is there are only a handful of rappers that dont fit that description

i've heard this from some people also... supposedly some of those "bangers" were kardinal Official's

the whole young money is trash.. i had more respect for wayne back in the 90's than now..he changed completely.

the whole young money is trash.. i had more respect for wayne back in the 90's than now..he changed completely.

I guess im old school but as soon as kanye, wayne started using auto tune heavily they became flaming garbage. Drake, kid cudi, and all the others are justauto tune babies and equally as garbage. I used to be a wayne fan and the carter 2 was a sick album but the carter 3 blew and all his new stuff blows

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I guess im old school but as soon as kanye, wayne started using auto tune heavily they became flaming garbage. Drake, kid cudi, and all the others are just auto tune babies and equally as garbage. I used to be a wayne fan and the carter 2 was a sick album but the carter 3 blew and all his new stuff blows

CuDi is an "auto-tune baby" even though he doesn't use Autotune? and this makes sense because?

Back
Top Bottom