So umm... Drake bought his way into the game & has ghostwriters??

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

He was a Canadian actor before, he's still an Canadian actor now.
fixed

Yall was some flip flop d riders untill a dude get famous then say he fake/fraud before,yall some flip flop d riders untill a dude get famous then say hefake/fraud now.

permanent *fixed*

Why are people getting emotional over that Kia Shine fiasco. It was Best I Ever Had for Christ's sake. If he didn't write it I'm glad...horriblesong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

He was a Canadian actor before, he's still an Canadian actor now.
fixed

Yall was some flip flop d riders untill y'all heard J Cole. J Cole>Drake

permanent *fixed*

Fixed

not yet wait till he goes platinum or does a remix with brittany spears or some @%@... then itll be i knew he was fake i heard some unknown slightly moretalented rapper from n.c. wrote his ryhmes. he aint a g he fake he went 2 college. i heard he was using jay z scraps, dude fake he from germany he aint selldrugs etc. he fruad fake i never liked em. unknown wack so called next underground dude>j. cole. its only a matter of time

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Why are people getting emotional over that Kia Shine fiasco. It was Best I Ever Had for Christ's sake. If he didn't write it I'm glad...horrible song
laugh.gif

How was that a horrible song when that was arguably his biggest record ever to date??? (only other real competition is "Successful")

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

so whats the verdict?

The verdict is NT is full of flip flop hip-hop-hipsters who denounce anything once it becomes mainstream.

Drake did some networking, "played a few rounds of golf", and got into the game.
I've seen this happen in Corporate America all the time. Not that serious. Hiphop is an industry for profit just like any other entertainment sector.

If I had excess cash and had a passion for rap, I'd pay my way into the game too.
laugh.gif

Even if Drake bought his way into the game, he still has to have sum type of talent.You just dont get chances to record with lil wayne or other top artistbecause you have dough. He may have had a shady entrance into the game, but he has sure made a dent in it. Bottom line is... he killin them out there,no matter how he got in. His ghostwriters wouldnt be able to blow up the way he did. I see it like this. Real recognized real. Wayne noticed his potential and extortedhis @+* into young money.Dude has wayne and degrassi behind him....wat else does he need????

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Off Topic...has there EVER been a major breakthrough artist in this history of the game who hasn't had somebody come out of the woodwork with all type of allegations to damage their character or credibility?

Right or wrong...it's just amazing the lengths people go through to tear _'s down.

Tony Yayo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and *@*% what you heard, that $!$#@ drizzy is the truth.

truth is, the internet is just filled with a bunch of sideline haters who will gas up an artist one moment, then try to expose them once they grow larger thanthe "underground hype".
but i bet once they play that $!$#@ drizzy in the club you gonna recite every word as if you wrote the damn song yourselves
smh.gif

i still remember when NT hyped Kanye when he first came out, now dudes despise him.
dudes hate Jay-Z
and now you are turning your back on Drake?
You people hate it when someones becomes successful dont you? it eats you inside to see the next man make something of himself.
and im not just talking about NT, im talking about the internet as a whole
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

truth is, the internet is just filled with a bunch of sideline haters who will gas up an artist one moment, then try to expose them once they grow larger than the "underground hype".
but i bet once they play that $!$#@ drizzy in the club you gonna recite every word as if you wrote the damn song yourselves
smh.gif

i still remember when NT hyped Kanye when he first came out, now dudes despise him.
dudes hate Jay-Z
and now you are turning your back on Drake?
laugh.gif

True to a point.

Wayne is probably the best example of doing it in reverse. Cats used to HATE him on here. And now he's one of the most beloved.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Welp, there goes another person ya'll built to knock down.

That's NT for ya.
laugh.gif

Like I said, Wayne being the exception..... for now.

Drake doesn't even have great bars, like he really isn't close to being a good lyricist.

I will admit I hate on him because all he raps about is how great he is and how wonderful his life is. Like seriously, we get it.

how he got in the game doesn't matter to me, hes already here. I just hope he goes back to acting, so we don't have to start calling his bluff on thestuff he says.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

This lets me know why he sounds like wayne on his hit songs,his rapping skills looked suspect from the start because it always seemed like he sounded like wayne or somebody else,it just didnt,and doesnt seem like his flows is coming from him,it looks like hes acting a real good part/or role when i see him in a video/or live performance,i seen it from the jump,younger people didnt cause they have smoke screens in front of them all of the time,me and one of my homeboys was always talking to each other about why didnt drake have a album out after having successfull radio single hits,something about that just didnt ad up,biggies first album dropped,and puffy and biggie had not a inch of hype like drake does when they released juicy as the first single when the album dropped,then after his first album ''ready to die''started buzzing real heavy in the streets then him and puffy shot more videos,''one more chance'' ''warning'',but if you look at this drake situation,this *$%@% has alot of hit singles without a piece of album out,i mean its a good marketing scheme from baby and wayne because the rap game right now is all about that one hit single,plus they can make money off of him with him doing shows from his hit singles and etc...,i guess when wayne is ready to write him a whole album after he gets tired of making his own then well see a whole drake album instead of just all of these re-used mixtapes with the same material used with just one or two new songs that we keep hearing,or maybe baby will pay a couple of millions to a ghostwriter to make full drake album when he feels its the time right,and he knows he can make a bigger profit off of him,kia shine told us,now people still act like they dont know,i dont hate anybody gettin money,but when something is as fake as this mans rap image,its unbearable to not say anything about it,its good to say he wont be a good battle rapper,cause his whole rap image and carreir was fake from the start,he wouldnt survive 10 seconds from somebody talking bad about him on track,but he and they knows this,thats why him and his people keep up the goody school boy image,and they always say hes not a gangster rapper,in my beanie voice,yea little boy stay in ya lane boy,you thought you was going to pay your way through the rap game boy,but now everybody knows you tricked off big money to get on boy,now its to late boy,why when i hear you on a song with wayne i cant tell the difference boy,why you have all of this hype and aint dropped an album yet boy,baby is about to do you like how he did juvie,and b.g.,and mannie boy,then you gone be everywhere crying boy.
devil.gif

33p4n88.gif

what about his flow and his delievery..i guess thats all fake too..cmon yall stop hatin

I bet he wont go platinum or gold whenever his album drop,and cash money knows this,thats why there hiding him with just videos and mixtape and compilation material,he cant hold his own ike a nas,jay-z,biggie,wanye,eminem,pac,pun,rick ross,50 cent,game,drake will never have a platinum or gold plaque on his wall from him doing a solo album,and if he gets close to it,it will be bcause him and baby broke the bank on buying lyrics from wayne and ghostwriters to right a full album of material for him.
laugh.gif

qz55hl.jpg

you know this n_ sold 190k of some +$@+ people coulda got for free?
grin.gif

i swear some people just be hating just to be hating, how the hell is he a ghost writer with a ghost writer

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's official... most of you are idiots.

So I guess him and his "writer" flew over to Dre's studio to write for Detox.

Oh, and him and his "writer" flew overseas with Rihanna to write for her too.

Let's not forget him and his "writer" flying down to Wayne where his "writer" wrote Forever and Stunt Hard.

Or that time the "writer" was CLEARLY in that stream with him and Just Blaze, just barely off screen furiously penning the next Drake verse.

Wayne in a barbershop when J.Prince clearly said they were in his WHIP when he heard Drake? How did Drake fly down to Houston to see Wayne, when he was "already there because he had a girl there"? Nickelus F hooked him up with "connects in the game" but can't hook himself up (even after winning Freestyle Friday 7 times)? Dude could have put "I saw a unicorn penning Drake's rhymes yesterday" in there and would have dudes going "
smh.gif
WOW WHAT A FRAUD"

I don't know if you guys are actually that dumb, or just willing to accept this fairy tale because it would fuel your unexplained hate for dude. And I don't even know which one is worse.

It's funny how all of these rumors come up when dude gets some success. Where was this writer talk during RFI and Comeback Season eras? Oh, he didn't have one back then? If he only got a writer after SFG, I guess he better go back to penning for himself because Comeback Season > SFG. Like seriously... to make stuff up from thin air about a person you've never met... on an internet message board? My brain would try to explode trying to think of anything more lame

duude, you just ethered the whole thread
laugh.gif

This thread is full of hate...gonna go like 10 pages and that alone is proof that hes made it.

This lets me know why he sounds like wayne on his hit songs,his rapping skills looked suspect from the start because it always seemed like he sounded like wayne or somebody else,it just didnt,and doesnt seem like his flows is coming from him,it looks like hes acting a real good part/or role when i see him in a video/or live performance,i seen it from the jump,younger people didnt cause they have smoke screens in front of them all of the time,me and one of my homeboys was always talking to each other about why didnt drake have a album out after having successfull radio single hits,something about that just didnt ad up,biggies first album dropped,and puffy and biggie had not a inch of hype like drake does when they released juicy as the first single when the album dropped,then after his first album ''ready to die''started buzzing real heavy in the streets then him and puffy shot more videos,''one more chance'' ''warning'',but if you look at this drake situation,this %+*$* has alot of hit singles without a piece of album out,i mean its a good marketing scheme from baby and wayne because the rap game right now is all about that one hit single,plus they can make money off of him with him doing shows from his hit singles and etc...,i guess when wayne is ready to write him a whole album after he gets tired of making his own then well see a whole drake album instead of just all of these re-used mixtapes with the same material used with just one or two new songs that we keep hearing,or maybe baby will pay a couple of millions to a ghostwriter to make full drake album when he feels its the time right,and he knows he can make a bigger profit off of him,kia shine told us,now people still act like they dont know,i dont hate anybody gettin money,but when something is as fake as this mans rap image,its unbearable to not say anything about it,its good to say he wont be a good battle rapper,cause his whole rap image and carreir was fake from the start,he wouldnt survive 10 seconds from somebody talking bad about him on track,but he and they knows this,thats why him and his people keep up the goody school boy image,and they always say hes not a gangster rapper,in my beanie voice,yea little boy stay in ya lane boy,you thought you was going to pay your way through the rap game boy,but now everybody knows you tricked off big money to get on boy,now its to late boy,why when i hear you on a song with wayne i cant tell the difference boy,why you have all of this hype and aint dropped an album yet boy,baby is about to do you like how he did juvie,and b.g.,and mannie boy,then you gone be everywhere crying boy.
devil.gif

who cares this wont bring down drake even if it is true. everyone must have forgotten wayne and gilli?

god forbid dude didnt come from the slums and make it ... just isnt a real rapper if he didnt ... ... ... stoneface ...

and ps... drake with his blackberry "freestyling," > 98% of rap these days ... where was his ghost writer when he was clicking on that blackberry?%!+*%% are mentally challenged these days ...

Don't care...his songs are on point. It's all politics anyway and if you're music is appealing it doesn't even matter if it's yoursanymore...as long as we can enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom