so what boots are you wearing for this winter?

I swear some of you Cali people are so dumb.

Over here on the EC and down south we have snow and very cold temperatures. We don't have the pleasure of earthquakes, mud slides and wild fires.

So yes, we wear boots to keep our feet warm. Just like the dumb broads over there wear skirts and uggs.

Over here on the EC and down south we have snow and very cold temperatures. We don't have the pleasure of earthquakes, mud slides and wild fires.

So yes, we wear boots to keep our feet warm. Just like the dumb broads over there wear skirts and uggs.

been wearing these all year to work and it's time to get some more just like it
lg34975blk.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I'm waiting for the sage of all things thuggish and sinister, our very own court jester Ninjahood. Bless us with your presence!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I'm waiting for the sage of all things thuggish and sinister, our very own court jester Ninjahood. Bless us with your presence!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

So there's never been a earthquake on the east coast?
grin.gif

Anyway, probably some timbs.

So there's never been a earthquake on the east coast?
grin.gif

Anyway, probably some timbs.

nah, what you don't have is the pleasure of beautiful weather, beautiful women, and in'n'out.

oh and you wear boots

CA>*

Back
Top Bottom