So when was the last time your grimey self got a haircut?

club29

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2008
 I havent had one in about 7 months.

My hair is pretty long. Prior to those 7 months, I shaved my own head for years.

I havent had an actual sit-down haircut in well over 3 years

Im thinking of getting a haircut, but where do sophisticated gentlemen like myself go to get their hair cut?

Barbershop?

Salon? (Or something that sounds more Masculine)

Suggestions?

Discuss.

Joined Jun 8, 2007
Buzz mine every 3 months.

I go to a Salon that one of my Dad's friend owns.

Joined Apr 4, 2008
Best decision I ever made in my life was learning how to cut my hair. I do it once a week as opposed to once a month like I used to.

Joined Feb 5, 2009
It's been a few weeks for me.I cut my own hair so i'm pretty much always clean cut.

Joined Oct 4, 2009
to be honest i haven't got a haircut about 7 months im planning to cut it this saturday im tired of it getting to eefing nappy

b smooth 202

Banned
Joined Dec 21, 2004
A year and 4 months....been thinkin bout choppin it off lately though...haven't been gettin it braided and I don't really know how to rock the pony tail right.

club29

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2008
Perhaps some of you would like to address the second part of my thread as well, you self-centered goofs.

caponecartels

Banned
Joined Aug 29, 2006
Originally Posted by Club29

Perhaps some of you would like to address the second part of my thread as well, you self-centered goofs.
Don't you have a regular barber to go to?
I only let one dude cut my hair, don't trust nobody else.

And if you don't, then check some reviews of barbershops around your way.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now