So when was the last time your grimey self got a haircut?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I hit the barbershop every month for a hair cut.
This, I hit up the barbershop then shave it up after....got me feeling like a new man
pimp.gif

I went Saturday and I'll be going this Friday as well.   Prior to that I hadn't been to the barbershop in like a month.  I was trying to cut my own hair. That and I wore a lot of hats.  
laugh.gif

Honestly I think you should hit up a Salon first and then for your next cut start going to the barbershop.

Depends what you wanna do with your hair, Club. If you wanna go with a basic cut like a tape up or something of that nature hit up a barbershop. However, if you want something more styled, then I suggest you ask some female friends for salons in your town.

Real talk, Im bored of the barbershop look.
Any heterosexual NTers in NY want to take a trip to a stylist and try somethin new?

Pause.

I dont want to go alone.

The blade, they use clippers for everything, you know what I mean.

I would for once like to get my haircut with scissors.

i've been going to the same barber shop my whole life.
and it's been a few weeks since I've been, I'm lookin rough

Originally Posted by Diego

The blade, they use clippers for everything, you know what I mean.

I would for once like to get my haircut with scissors.

yeah. thats pretty much what im looking for as well

Any heterosexual NTers in NY want to take a trip to a stylist and try somethin new?

Pause.

I dont want to go alone.

We out, give me time to let me hair grow though. MO to the fullest.

Pause.

I dont want to go alone.
Word, but I don't know what style I want. My hair is pretty hard to tame and I haven't cut it since November.

Um about 1 month or 2. . .I think I might actually try a salon this time cause last times I went to get my hair trimmed while growing it out they half-assed it

its been 3 weeks but my barbers an idiot and sliced off part of my lineup and im waiting for it to grow back still.

Back
Top Bottom