So when was the last time your grimey self got a haircut?

I've been growing my hair out for a couple months, its not too long but longer than I've ever had it. I plan on going to a salon in about a month. No one has ever cut
my hair besides my dad and just trying to try something different.

i go to get it cut every 3 weeks. I need a new haircut after 1 and half week, but I just wear a hat after that to save money

It's going on three weeks now.  If I don't get one tomorrow I'll probably just wait until next week since I wear cap at work anyway.

k35ge1.jpg

me now, Im straight wolfin suring this recession

I got a hi-top fade like a week and a half ago
smile.gif

I clean up my hair, on the first of every month. So May 1st will be my next. line-up + facial shave + dead ends trimming.

I used to do my own hair but I decided to grow my hair out so it's been about 5 months now.

JUST TODAY. Asian barber, last time EVER. I asked for a taper with a edge up and dude MESSES IT UP!!!
instead of my edge up looking like this : |------|
dude makes it look like this:ohwell:-----\
man i was steamed

I think 2 or 3 weeks ago. I been shaping myself up since then. My hair didn't grow as much as I thought it would so it aint as bad as it usually is when I don't go bi-weekly.

you are talking something professional? these kids have shaved parts and etch-a-sketch designs in their hair. Go pick up the most recent GQ and head to a trusted name, and i recommend using YELP.com if you are unfamiliar, and let them fix you up.

Bringin back my mini-fro with a goatee. So I'm pretty much gonna wolf it through the whole spring to summer when i turn 21. If it looks good i'm keeping the style.

Back
Top Bottom