Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Gave these a good scrub down TWICE with some jason markk. They will never be as crispy white as the day they were brand new. White boots are nice, but if you don't play on a premium field and scrub them down constantly forget about it lol. These aren't on my top 3 HVP1 colorways, but i love the pearl finish on the upper. :pimp:

IMG_20190623_223333.jpg

Pics when the legends come in!
The reviews are def not what i expected. They are fully leather and have a Phantom Vision esque inner booty or "flyknit tunnel"

I wish I could wear Tiempos, but they fit too tight. Had to let a pair of Legend 6's go because they never broke in.

Man thats what i was trying to figure out. maybe they bout to drop and he got a hold of em where he works.
looks like they did drop today, i was honestly expecting them to drop after all these tournaments were over. this means we should expect the vapor 13/superfly 7 to drop sometime in january/february

I wish I could wear Tiempos, but they fit too tight. Had to let a pair of Legend 6's go because they never broke in.
you gotta go up half a size, the tiempo and ctr360 series have a similar fit. I made that mistake when i copped the fresh mint maestri 3s and i listed them on ebay a few days after receiving my pair. I copped some tiempo 5s a year later going up half a size and i had no problem with the fit. Only thing that was wrong was the shape and height of the heel area. I wore them like 4 times for a few hours trying to break them in but they would cut my both my achilles up, couldn't do it after that.

I go a full size up. But thats cuz i have a habit of wearing 2 socks to not get blisters on my big toes. Any other way to avoid blisters?

The curse of being a size 13, nobody makes 13.5's |l

Adidas Copa fits just fine though so I'm not complaining too much

I think you could get away with wearing a 14, they might have a little more space in the toe area than what you're used to.

I go a full size up. But thats cuz i have a habit of wearing 2 socks to not get blisters on my big toes. Any other way to avoid blisters?
I can't do double socks, too hot for that. You can wrap your big toes with some athletic tape where the blisters occur. I just wear a nicely padded crew sock and I don't have much problems.

Anybody here knows where to get boot personalization like how the pros got it?

Like is there someone on IG that can provide that service? I'm not sure if my local football store offers that kind of service.

I've seen pro's boots customized with their names either stiched or heat pressed.
I would like a couple of my boots done real soon.

Anybody here knows where to get boot personalization like how the pros got it?

Like is there someone on IG that can provide that service? I'm not sure if my local football store offers that kind of service.

I've seen pro's boots customized with their names either stiched or heat pressed.
I would like a couple of my boots done real soon.

There’s a guy in the react thread that does customization stuff on his epic reacts. You could just ask who the dude is, and he might be able to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom