Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Picked up a pair of Phantom Visions in the yet-unreleased Under the Radar colorway (black/black/volt). They are awesome. Store was also selling the unreleased ManU 2nd and 3rd kit, and Real Madrid 3rd kit.

Yeah this might be one of the first pairs of cleats in years i pay retail on if they drop the black Mercs/superfly in an AG-Pro.
I almost always wait for the flood of colorways to come out and just pick up any random one on sale...but i will regret missing the triple black colorway

New mercs better come in sg pro as opposed to anticlog
There might be a posibility, i noticed many pros were opting for the regular sg pro soleplate. Whereas the anti-clog plate was the only one available for the public.

I noticed in NDC that most of the recent colorways of boots had no SG plate option. So that might be a sign....

Yeah this might be one of the first pairs of cleats in years i pay retail on if they drop the black Mercs/superfly in an AG-Pro.
I almost always wait for the flood of colorways to come out and just pick up any random one on sale...but i will regret missing the triple black colorway
You say this every year.... :lol:

I forgot to post these up a few weeks back. I wasn't planning on buying any new shoes until the new Vapor's dropped but I couldn't pass them up for $150 out the door.

New mercs better come in sg pro as opposed to anticlog

I am patiently waiting for Unisport to confirm whether or not they will receive any of the launch colorways with AG or SG sole plates.

59E525CC-38EA-43C6-865F-AF467A37B3B1.jpeg

Sole already starting to separate on my Copa 18’s. Gonna try some sole glue and hope it keeps them together.

leather on those look BUTTER

be honest, do you only play with these on natural grass or have you used them artificial grass too?

Leather is soft as hell man, love the touch on the ball these give.

League I play in is all grass, but some of these fields are more dirt than grass

Check your local Nike outlets and clearance stores soon, Nike should be unloading all the Man City apparel. I’ve only seen dri-fit tees in the stores. I’m waiting for kits to pop up. Add some name sets to them.

I don’t understand Nike sometimes. They only had these up for a month or so before the new mercurials came out, and these were pulled. Welp, hopefully they fit.

C1E0DBA3-51B7-4533-8C56-48D81E76CD2F.png

It has been a near decade ive gone to Burlington coat factory...decided to go today, and i just robbed the bank on nike with these babies. Been lickn my chops of having tiempo 7 elite(i play cb) . $24 bucks wow only pair there. CA version of calf skin tho.and full size small:smh:. But fits like a glove without the insoles..couldnt miss out on this deal.
593A7A2E-9587-490D-B9C8-51E41371C50A.jpeg

BDD2E4EC-5C04-448C-BEF6-EE6740A12573.jpeg

Last edited:
I have an old (2014?) New Zealand authentic with the exterior taped seams on the shoulder. I have a few of the authentics with the t-shaped tape on the shoulders, and only the New Zealand version has a problem. The tape is sticky (like it has melted), and does not have that flat finish to it anymore. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to treat it? None of my other ones are cracking or sticky.

Back
Top Bottom