Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Aaaahh i was looking at the wrong thread then

Reading the first page and his posts abouy that carbon fiber plate got me intrigued. If I'm not mistaken some pro footballers also have a small carbon fiber plate under the insole. I remember seeing some CR7 issued boots and he had a carbon fiber plate around the arch area.

Edit: Willian also has a carbon fiber plate under his insole

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Willian-...379820?hash=item2cec801c2c:g:vXkAAOSwkitb152Z

Last edited:
Aaaahh i was looking at the wrong thread then

Reading the first page and his posts abouy that carbon fiber plate got me intrigued. If I'm not mistaken some pro footballers also have a small carbon fiber plate under the insole. I remember seeing some CR7 issued boots and he had a carbon fiber plate around the arch area.

Edit: Willian also has a carbon fiber plate under his insole

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Willian-...379820?hash=item2cec801c2c:g:vXkAAOSwkitb152Z

You were in the right thread, there is just so much in there that his posts get lost. I know he removed swooshes from some of his epics, and heat transferred on new ones that looked great. That was prob 4 months ago when he posted it. I’m pretty sure that thread is the same dude, but I just couldn’t find it in the react thread.

https://news.nike.com/news/paris-saint-germain-2019-20-home-kit

A9DB5F33-46B2-463D-9CC7-AC3E4E14CCF4.jpeg
25926085-0E18-4EF9-A867-02C190929F76.jpeg

I think I'm in the minority but I really like PSG's new blue home shirts, that Accor sponsor isn't bad either. That new Arsenal home shirt is priority though, says July 4th on adidas.com but I want it now.

Oh Lawd, inject it into my veins. They could release some Bred 1s in that shade of red, slap a PSG logo in the back, and you'll have people trampling over each other for a pair.

If any of y'all support clubs signed to Adidas, they have 30% off on adc right now with SAVE30 code. New Arsenal authentics only have XS left and replicas don't release until 7/4, SMH...

The new-gen Mercs came outta nowhere, I wasn't expecting them until January. These brands gotta chill with the yearly "updates" when it's not even a huge improvement over the previous model. They should just go back to a 2-year life cycle instead and focus on real innovation.

new mercs sound glorious though. My only issue with my current gen superfly is they take a good amount of time to break in and the upper is a little rigid. This new weave is said to be looser and give more flexibility which i really like the idea of, and still weighing around 7 ounces

Love the Nike logo on the black Chelsea 3rd kit. Something about the Russian flag collar on the away is throwing me off

New Mercs might be what finally takes me to a new boot (been using Tiempo Legends exclusively since 2013). Gonna have to wait for an AG version of those all blacks. My current AG Tiempo Legends have just taken a beating already in one season of playing on AG.

3 launch colorways? That's weird, gonna try to head to the Nike store this weekend to see if they already got them.

New Mercs might be what finally takes me to a new boot (been using Tiempo Legends exclusively since 2013). Gonna have to wait for an AG version of those all blacks. My current AG Tiempo Legends have just taken a beating already in one season of playing on AG.

Glad to hear you're back on the pitch :emoji_pray:

Back
Top Bottom