SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Unusual blue for Valencia, think it looks nice.

valencia_2023_24_puma_away_kit.jpg

Nike did not drop the AG for the gold Tiempo Legend on their site, so it's a no go for me jking0821 jking0821 . Looks like the other colorway is out of stock too in my size so I'll just hold onto my voucher for now.

Nike did not drop the AG for the gold Tiempo Legend on their site, so it's a no go for me jking0821 jking0821 . Looks like the other colorway is out of stock too in my size so I'll just hold onto my voucher for now.

My bday is next week and i was like maybe after a few drinks il order the legends from Nike in AG in white as a gift to myself....saw they were sold out of a 10.5.....guess ill wait

I def don't need vapors, gx, and legends...

My bday is next week and i was like maybe after a few drinks il order the legends from Nike in AG in white as a gift to myself....saw they were sold out of a 10.5.....guess ill wait

I def don't need vapors, gx, and legends...

Yeah I might just cop some gear with my voucher, I legit have:

Vapor 15 AG
2 x TL 9 AG
Mizuno MIJ
Premier
TL 5
TL 6

I'm wilding man I don't need another pair of boots, these will last me until I hang em up haha, and my TL 5 and 6 don't really get any love because they are FG.

Hey guys thanks for the recommendations. I got the balls in and they are way better than the other ones we were using.

I grew up playing baseball so I’m not into the know on a lot of footie gear. Any suggestions for shin guards? My oldest is too big for the kiddie ones but he doesn’t want them to be too large. Thanks I’m advance

Hey guys thanks for the recommendations. I got the balls in and they are way better than the other ones we were using.

I grew up playing baseball so I’m not into the know on a lot of footie gear. Any suggestions for shin guards? My oldest is too big for the kiddie ones but he doesn’t want them to be too large. Thanks I’m advance
Do you want them old school (with the strap and ankle pads) or do you just want the shins themselves?

Yeah Nike and Adidas all have just shinnies, but then the issue can be them staying up. I've never really had an issue but you can always use prewrap to keep them in place. They also sell thin sleeve guards that hold them in place. Altenatively there is also a company called G-Form that makes guards build into the sleeve and you just pull them on. Don't know how great they are.

I've had the same carbon fiber Nike guards for like 8+ years. I think they were like $100+ guards when they came out and I got a steal on em at some point down the line. Always keep a pair of Nike J-Guards in my bag too. I recently switch over to a custom pair of guards from a company in Miami called Rhino Sports Gear. They don't have a website and the ordering is a little weird, but I'm happy with how they turned out.

Don't mind little Kevinho

IMG_3737.JPG

Rhino Sports Gear

Trained tonight in my recently arrived GXs (new reds from Ready Pack). Wonderful experience; fit so much better than the Link pack AGs I got for winter play. Toebox is just that much taller / more spacious. May have to stick with these for a good while.

Trained tonight in my recently arrived GXs (new reds from Ready Pack). Wonderful experience; fit so much better than the Link pack AGs I got for winter play. Toebox is just that much taller / more spacious. May have to stick with these for a good while.
You got the elite or pro?

I have the elite ones in that flyknit racer colorway. Highly recommend you get the elite, the Pro doesn’t have the grip knit at all

My superfly 9 have started to give me a blister after a year. Must be the cushioning wearing down may have to think of a replacement

Back
Top Bottom