SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

I sure hope not lol.. my black pairs were leather, the description for that silver pair was still “leather”

I hope not too. But the new nike description says so:

"The Nike Premier 3 gets back to the basics with a timeless silhouette wrapped in supple synthetic leather—helping you to move confidently as an unstoppable force on the field."

I hope not too. But the new nike description says so:

"The Nike Premier 3 gets back to the basics with a timeless silhouette wrapped in supple synthetic leather—helping you to move confidently as an unstoppable force on the field."
That’s so weird, check out the description on Nike.ca

EA67607E-B62F-4090-AFC3-66E947039E07.jpeg

Maybe it’s a fg vs ag thing? But if I get these and they synthetic it’s a straight return.

So it seems it’s different material depending on colorway. For the black/blue pair it days

The Nike Premier 3 gets back to the basics with a timeless silhouette wrapped in supple synthetic leather—helping you to move confidently as an unstoppable force on the pitch.

• Colour Shown: Black/Hyper Royal/Black”

Anyone aware of any Kit Selling FB groups?

Got some kits i’m trying to move on from and wanna avoid paying the fees on eBay or Grailed.

Strongly considering returning a few sitting TL 10s and going for these
Bought some tiempo 10s that got delivered this week. Just not impressed with the synthetic leather.

They could've gone calf skin like Adidas is doing but didn't because of cost cutting.

Hopefully people not buying them forces Nike to rethink their decision

premieres and tiempos came in.

6B3627F3-267C-4BFF-BB0D-5FF1CBD3D99B.jpeg

Premiere sole sticker indicates leather upper
0ADE16D5-472D-455A-BE6F-91029B808D1F.jpeg

Not a fan of the tiempos fit. Don’t know how to put it, but when i tie the laces, there is a little baggy area at the bottom of laces where it meets the toe box.

Rainy season in England is on the way and Nike still wont give us sg boots with replaceable studs. Praying prodirect have pro phantoms or superflys in an 11

Yea thanks for that heads up.

Yo as much hate as the new tiempos get I absolutely love them. It’s actually my first all synthetic shoe. I’ve had like 5 games so far and absolutely balled out.

Most importantly something about the design doesnt let me foot slide in there, so no more burns on the side of my toes after games.

Yes, that was my experience. Forefoot shape was much more accomodating on Red/Black than the flyknit multis

Looks like I’ll need to invest in a pair of the newer color ways, I don’t think my toes can take much more of that. Shame, I love the flyknit multi color

Back
Top Bottom