Socially Awkward Habits That You Do, Post Them.

-I always leave my house with a bottle of water when I go out, even if it's out to eat with a few friends.
-Right before I go to sleep, I always check to make sure my ID is still in my wallet. I'll go into bed, and then I'll check again. I honestly repeat this about two more times before I'm alright to go to sleep.
smh.gif

-When I was younger (I'm talking 8th grade), I used to always use to use and keep the same tissue in my pocket for hours at a time. I think it was because I was embarrassed to constantly ask for a new one.

Whenever im in public , if somebody laughs and i didnt make a joke , i feel those people are laughing at me .

In my own house , when i sit on the toilet , i run the bathwater .

Whenever i see da MASS , i say "dat Mass" low to myself .

When people ask me for the time , i ALWAYS get the hour wrong , and have to correct myself .

I've never used a public bathroom .

When on the train , i look at the reflection opposite of me , adjust my face , and stay in that face until i get out .

- i walk looking down
- i try to avoid small talk at all cost
- i only use the same utensil every time i eat, if its dirty i wash em
- i always look at myself when there's a mirror
- i always feel like when im driving at night and i look at my rear view mirror i always think someone is following me
- when i read to myself i move my lips

i pick my nose? lol

i used to wipe em on my ex when she complained, too

Im on the uberman sleeping schedule... and on this schedule its required that I take a 20 minute nap every 4 hours.. So as a result I'll be taking naps everywhere I go! restaurants, bars, clubs, buses and trains, lobby's, bus stops, coffee shops... Its ridiculous and I find myself having to explain myself a lot

whenever im on the train i ALWAYS have to stand in the corner near the door, i wont move regardless of if ppl need to get on or off.
sometimes when im walking i lightly bight my tongue everytime i pass a streetlight
get but naked before i blow up the toilet
clean the toilet seat before every use (even at my own place)
i need to have some sort of beverage with me at all times

When I get nervous, I have a habit of pulling my socks up to their correct length. I will continue to hold a conversation with someone while I'm leaning down pulling my socks up..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I don't just take off my shirt. I pretty much strip naked while I'm on the toilet.

i'm guilty of this. I sometimes don't even realize i am doing it. 
I bring my laptop when I'm on the toliet, but it turns into like 15 min. to a hour there. 

I almost always need 3 tabs open on my INternet, NT Facebook, ESPN/youtube. 

Can think of only one right now and that's when adjusting the volume on the TV it always has to be a even number

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

- i walk looking down
LOL

i do too, but.....so i don't trip over !+!#...

that !+!# sounds pitiful how you typed it tho....lol

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I talk to myself (in my head) not out loud...
Same here. But when it comes to solving a problem, like fixing a computer, I talk to myself at a volume where no one can hear me but me.

I am always knuckles deep in my nose when i am driving.
I don't feel the same when i am not wearing shorts underneath my jeans.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

I act like im texting to avoid ppl sometimes

-Look down to avoid someone.
-I can't eat chips that someone hands have already been into.
- I bite my nails when I'm nervous or around a bunch of people.

I stick my tongue out while playing video games (ex. BC2 and MW2)
I hold my backpack instead of caring it on my back but from time to time i have it on one shoulder

I'm always biting my lips when i'm in a hurry to go somewhere
I talk to myself quietly when I'm doing hard thinking
I can't wear jeans without shorts

ohwell.gif

Like to sniff my top lip randomly.

I like to count out things in 3's...

like if i saw a word, i will break it down to my elf every  letters

ex:

telephone

if i see this word, in my head i am going TEL....EPH....ONE

lol, dont judge me!

this

I look down when i walk..i can feel when someone is looking at me so thats when i look up
i keep conversation at work for no longer than aminute when its work related. (nuff said)

I touch my hair too much. Twirl it, brush it with my fingers, bring it to the front, flip it back, etc. I do it even more when i'm nervous.

I always have to closely observe my food, and i almost always leave little bits n pieces of food on the plate that i didn't want to eat. I don't know how to explain it, really. People will ask "why didn't you eat that part?" and my answer is almost always "because its ugly and/or gross". Take slices of turkey for example. Sometimes they have a tiny dot or line of blood, or this clear gel like substance
sick.gif
, or veins...i will cut that pice out before i make a sandwich. I won't eat the dark parts of chicken either.

I eat really slowly and in small bites when in public or in front of people. I have no idea why.

I hate being in class or a movie theater and a stranger sits right next to me when there are plenty of other chairs available
mad.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Like to sniff my top lip randomly.

I like to count out things in 3's...

like if i saw a word, i will break it down to my elf every  letters

ex:

telephone

if i see this word, in my head i am going TEL....EPH....ONE

lol, dont judge me!

this

When i was a little kid every time i saw 3 cars that were parked together and they were the same make i would have a mini orgasm. no lie

I also look down when I walk.
laugh.gif
Wearing really high stilettos, I don't want to risk stepping on a crack and breaking my ankles.

I have a lot but one I can think of right now is, when I get into an elevator by myself I walk in circles like a dog does before sitting down

Back
Top Bottom