Sock Dart

anyone try these on yet?

i ordered a 12 since folks said to size up.

TTS is 11.5. I picked up an 11 and tried them on. 1st pair of sock darts. Snug but my toes got some wiggle room. I have a size 12 on the way. Very curious to see the difference.

anyone try these on yet?

i ordered a 12 since folks said to size up.

TTS is 11.5. I picked up an 11 and tried them on. 1st pair of sock darts. Snug but my toes got some wiggle room. I have a size 12 on the way. Very curious to see the difference.

I'm an 11.5 too and have a pair of darts in an 11 which fit great. I'm just hoping the 12s won't be too long.

The gloss on the SI's just looks kinda junky to me. Idk. Seems like they added too much bulk...

So I copped 2 9s (blk & sequoia) but then found out I needed to size up so I also copped 10s, if any one needs 9s for retail hit me up.

Any info on some good no show socks or socks that is ideal for the sock darts?

I have a pair from Stance and Falke. I want to branch out to other brands. 

Last edited:
These things fit kind of tight. My toe is about hitting the front of the shoe. I'm wondering if I could have gone a size up. I hope they break in.

Whats your opinion on the shoe itself aside from the fit?
I got the navy in so far, I missed the olives from Hanon, I had to sign for them.  They are really nice and the navy ones pop in person, love that peanut butter sole.  

I got the navy in so far, I missed the olives from Hanon, I had to sign for them.  They are really nice and the navy ones pop in person, love that peanut butter sole.  

Damn the sole is the one thing that had me questioning that colorway. Maybe I'll pick it up one day if the stars align

Last edited:
I was at citadel outlet today, i never look at the inline shoes really but noticed the triple black sock dart today, FOR $35!!! A bunch of fsr. Remember when these were the most sought after shoes in the world? Now they're $39 after tax. The triple black still look good with black joggers and I won't feel bad about beating them up anymore. Might buy one and vac seal it for 20 years, might be worth something in 2037.

I was at citadel outlet today, i never look at the inline shoes really but noticed the triple black sock dart today, FOR $35!!! A bunch of fsr. Remember when these were the most sought after shoes in the world? Now they're $39 after tax. The triple black still look good with black joggers and I won't feel bad about beating them up anymore. Might buy one and vac seal it for 20 years, might be worth something in 2037.
Wish I could find a pair for that price

Last edited:
The days of the Sock Darts being only Fragments / Be True, it wouldn't even last more than 3 mins after dropping lol.

Now it's going for insane low prices.

I'm tempted to get the Stone Island SD, but MrPorter is charging a premium for the green pair for Singapore is pretty annoying, spoke to the customer care and it's not a pricing error but what the manufacturer want to price it at. Did a quick check, and for UK is correct price for both black and green.

The days of the Sock Darts being only Fragments / Be True, it wouldn't even last more than 3 mins after dropping lol.

Now it's going for insane low prices.

I'm tempted to get the Stone Island SD, but MrPorter is charging a premium for the green pair for Singapore is pretty annoying, spoke to the customer care and it's not a pricing error but what the manufacturer want to price it at. Did a quick check, and for UK is correct price for both black and green.

I tried on the Stone Island a few days ago at Undefeated, if you do decide to get them be aware, they fit a full size smaller than a normal sock dart. I wear an 11.5 or 13 normally in the sock dart but the 12 in stone island was almost unwearable. Doubt thy will stretch due to the nature of the material so I'd say minimum half size up and I'd suggest going a full size. They didn't do a 12.5 so I passed on them and was rewarded with the triple blacks for $180 less after tax.

Very happy with that decision now. I'm not sure why the better colorways don't sell anymore. They've been targeting women with s shoe they don't wear in colors that are easily worn by men. I can't really understand the reasoning. Men drive sneaker sales almost always and these were one of the most hyped sneakers in the industry only a year ago.

You guys had me worried!! Got my SI in they fit like all my other sock dart, a bit snug at the strap but I adjusted it and they fit fine.

Back
Top Bottom