Solefly AJ 13-UNC Colorway

I finally emailed them last night. Haven't heard anything yet.

I emailed them a week and a half ago and have not heard a thing back or seen movement on my order... I'm getting close to putting a credit card hold on it, at this point I don't care if I get a pair or not.

As soon as I emailed and mentioned "needing to put a credit card hold" on my order they magically replied and said it was boxed and will be on it's way today or tomorrow... we will see....
This just in. I emailed them last night and again today... This even seems bogus... When do any company box each size together and ship? You mean to tell me the started at men size 4 and worked there way up? We'll definitely see...

Screenshot_20221220_170039_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Im bout to order off stock x and i might get it before solefly ships out all the pairs.
I got mine today. This is an awesome collab. This is one of the best 13’s ever made. The colors, materials, contrast of materials, the packaging, all of it is A1. I’m usually a harsh critic of SoleFly and the non-collab 13s garbage materials. However, this particular pair is well done. Congrats, SoleFly, you did these right. 👏

9D87F187-817C-4BE5-8919-893B3A803F3D.jpeg
1D755255-1FB9-48DF-A930-25933E2D108C.jpeg

This just in. I emailed them last night and again today... This even seems bogus... When do any company box each size together and ship? You mean to tell me the started at men size 4 and worked there way up? We'll definitely see...
AMM did the same thing a month ago. I can think of a few rationales for why they'd do it. Without spelling them all out here, they did say in the initial listing 1-3 weeks for shipping (also what they've been replying when people comment on their IG) and 3 weeks is this coming Friday. But yeah, think about the season and the sneaker game these days and it'll start to make sense why they probably actually did box up the smaller sizes first. I don't know that they did, but I can see why they may have.

Screenshot_20221220_170039_Yahoo Mail.jpg

That makes sense then with my orders.. my girlfriends pair came early last week size 6.5 and my pair came Monday size 9.

AMM did the same thing a month ago. I can think of a few rationales for why they'd do it. Without spelling them all out here, they did say in the initial listing 1-3 weeks for shipping (also what they've been replying when people comment on their IG) and 3 weeks is this coming Friday. But yeah, think about the season and the sneaker game these days and it'll start to make sense why they probably actually did box up the smaller sizes first. I don't know that they did, but I can see why they may have.

I think it's more about the being stuck on label printed for 2 weeks part. Just has some of us worried because we've had some bad luck with orders getting canceled/marked lost when this happens.

I think it's more about the being stuck on label printed for 2 weeks part. Just has some of us worried because we've had some bad luck with orders getting canceled/marked lost when this happens.
Exactly....why not box them, then create the label all at once... This created a false sense of movement... Good to know others are my size and are still waiting. Still no update though.

Back
Top Bottom