Solefly AJ 13-UNC Colorway

Nike has been slow lately at least for me… my Silver Bullets took 10 days to get delivered… the Cherries took 13 days to get delivered… the Salmon Khaleds was purchased 11/28 and has an ETA of 12/9 and it hasn’t even left the plant yet…. to name a few…

I don’t know what is going on with their shipment facilities but they have been lagging latel…..

Got my Khaleds yesterday.

Man I really wanted these, should have been paying closer attention to the thread. Hope they add more sizes , right now only up to 9 is availble. I need a 10 or 10.5. Will try on SNKRS but already know how that is going to go.

If I hit on the double up on SNKRS Ill opp you but its probably gonna be damn near resell after tax and shipping x2

Anyone know where I can find a 9.5 at?
You fit a Sz 9?

anywhere dropping no tax free shipping tomorrow?

SNKRS?
Screenshot_20221202_193331_SNKRS.jpg

Couldn't chance it with SNKRS wack *** selection of who they allow to successfully purchase so I bought from Solefly. Surprised the smaller sizes are still available.

Copped one from Solefly yesterday and of course they are greedy af and charging $25 to ship in 1-3weeks…lol

Going to try for two more today on SNKRs. Hopefully hit one more. I feel like next summer these are going to kill it. Also just another option I can use to trade for a stock pair of Chicago 1s.

Couldn't chance it with SNKRS wack *** selection of who they allow to successfully purchase so I bought from Solefly. Surprised the smaller sizes are still available.

That $25 shipping is killer for the smaller foot crowd. Must be nice..lol

Back
Top Bottom