Blu-Ray
GOW3
Uncharted 2
MGS4
Free Online.

PO

plus
web browsing
stream or download any movie/cd (without netflix)
less bulky controllers

I currently have about 60 or so movies on my ps3 and about 50 complete CDs along with about 200 pics. honestly wether you go with 360 or ps3 you win either way.

360 easily. better games, better online, and i can bet more of your friends have 360 so it will be funnier to play games together.

you like baseball? if so, MLB THE SHOW 10, the only reason you need to buy one.

360 has way better games, but RROD will happen.....it costs A LOT to maintain a 360 (XBL)...did i mention RROD? It's annoying and it WILL happen.

PS3 is the way better system in my opinion. No worries...plug in and play. Got a Blu-Ray. A lot of good exclusive games (Uncharted, MLB The Show, Gran Turismo)...online sucks though

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I have both a 360 and a ps3. Just bought my ps3 recently but been rolling with 360 for 2 years prior to my ps3 so my opinion is slightly biased. The 360 online service is much better if you plan on adding friends or anything like that (party chat up to 8 people) but the ps3 only offers text chat unless you and your friend are playing in the same game in which case you could use voice chat.

Ps3 is definitely the more powerful system (the recent final fantasy had to be spread into 3 discs for the 360 while the ps3 only needed 1 lol). Ps3 also has bluray if you do movie watching.

All in all, as of now id say you should go with a 360 if you buy a console for short term, but if youd stick around with a ps3 to the point where its exclusives are better then ps3 would definitely be worth a purchase.

But if you dont do much online then just get the ps3, cross platform games are always gonna be better on the ps3 playing offline (better graphics and all that).

the PS3 is the more powerful but that is not why it's more powerful 
laugh.gif
lol thats simply because of the the medium used..........it would make more sense if you just said its a more powerful system because it has blu ray which you did.

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

Originally Posted by PO2345

Blu-Ray
GOW3
Uncharted 2
MGS4
Free Online.

PO

plus
web browsing
stream or download any movie/cd (without netflix)
less bulky controllers

I currently have about 60 or so movies on my ps3 and about 50 complete CDs along with about 200 pics. honestly wether you go with 360 or ps3 you win either way.

how u do that? i just got my ps3 2 weeks ago

Here it comes.... you just opened the flood gates to all the xbox 360 fan boys. They swoon in like zombies defending their right and for whatever reason it is pride for their beloved machine.

Personally I like both...

But overall VALUE I would get a PS3. . .

Obviously besides the visual quality of games
- Blue ray
- Free online gaming
- Built in Wifi
- Built in Hard drive
- Controllers with rechargeable batteries

Thanks again OP for the console flame war that you mindlessly started. . . I bet you already have a PS3 and you just wanted to instigate a heated thread.

yea man God of War 3, fight scenes are so epic. And if thats not reason enough, c'mon it has a great blu ray buillt in, then all the free online capabilities. Pull the trigger yo, you won't be dissapointed. If my ps3 allowed me to chat on messenger it would have totally replaced my pc. PS3>360>Wii

how come there are way more 360 fan boys than PS3 on NT but it's hard to keep the 360 thread active?
I spend more time in the PS3 thread and I don't even have one

anyway I want a PS3 too, just don't like spending that much money at one time....are there any bundles available?

I got a PS3 and 360. My PS3 gets more play because of Media Server functions, browser, blu-ray and PS home. Built in Wi-Fi is good also. As far as games Killzone 2 and MGS 4 are reasons enough to have one. They are both old games but are both EPIC.

Blu-Ray
Wireless Built-in (need a $100 adapter for 360)
Free online play ($50/yr with 360)
Most games available on both consoles anyway

Had a 360 and sold it to get a PS3 mainly for the blu ray player. No regrets.

also check craigslist...i got a brand new (still sealed) PS3 for $100 less than retail price at the time I got it.

--I've never had a 360 so I cant say anything bad about it.
--Blu-Ray, free internet gaming, browsing on your hdtv and having a pretty solid game library is appreciated though...Just get the PS3. Its worth the money.

I regret buying a 360, you have to pay to play online and no more playing halo online. You cant go wrong with a ps3, buying a blue ray player is about 2 and change so why not buy the ps3?

Back
Top Bottom