Someone convince me that a PS3 is worth buying Vol. 1000th Post

i can actually say ps3 has got me pusse' the ability to watch "the notebook on demand for free"

I bought one yesterday.... I already have a 360 and blu-ray player.. so I really feel like I wasted my money
roll.gif

But Uncharted 2 is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I bought one yesterday.... I already have a 360 and blu-ray player.. so I really feel like I wasted my money
roll.gif

But Uncharted 2 is
eek.gif

Now play God of War 3

BTW Uncharted 2 is that game.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Everything about PS3 is better than the 360.

pretty much.  the 360 cats, say xbox live is better. 
laugh.gif

not sure how $60 a year vs. free is better, but ok...
as long as a system gets me online and playing, that should be all I need.
why would someone pay for that?  you are already paying for internet service.  silly rabbits...
fksnth.jpg

-J-

Xbox live is better tho, but i guess 12 payments of 2 dollars is a lot to some people.

And blu-ray was a gimmick for the ps3 when it first came out, who buys their game system just to watch dvd's?

My mistake put the wrong pricing.

Realistically speaking it breaks down to:
1. Do you like playing single player or multiplayer games? Definitely get a 360 if you like to play multiplayer type games.. you can say PSN is free, but that service is a piece of %$!* compared to Xbox Live, that's a FACT. I have a lot of friends with both consoles that would argue the same point, and in fact when MW2 came out they all bought it for the 360.. 360 just has a better online experience.

2. If you like to play single player games, definitely get a PS3.

If you think about it, the majority of PS3's biggest titles are all single player oriented, while on the 360 its multiplayer oriented.

again, what makes the online "experience" that much better?
as long as it gets you into a game, that's all that should matter.
I sign into the PSN, fire up a game and I'm playing MW2 online. Am I missing something?
360 cats have NEVER been able to answer that question...

-J-

I don't play Modern Warfare 2 that much but i have never experienced lag on the game at all.

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Xbox live is better tho, but i guess 12 payments of 2 dollars is a lot to some people.

And blu-ray was a gimmick for the ps3 when it first came out, who buys their game system just to watch dvd's?

1. Still the fact of PAYING...u know what i can do with $24?? buy a pizza from papa johns, a bag of some fine essences and a dutch while i still get to play MW2 for the FREE.

2. YNS

how in the world does 360 have better games? can someone rationally explain? that was true like 2 years ago

metal gear solid 4
ratchet and clank games
GOW
Uncharted 1 and 2

those are some serious games. it;s true though those are made primarily for single players

we need new a twisted metal pronto

Originally Posted by JBug88

I sign into the PSN, fire up a game and I'm playing MW2 online. Am I missing something?

-J-

QFT.

Only thing I have ever heard is no cross-game chat.

But who cares? I want to talk to someone who isn't playing the same game, I'll call them.

I think I might give in and purchase one soon. I have like 17 months of free time or something.

What's the first game I should buy?

Skip getting either one and do what I did..Go buy an old school NES and buy Mike Tyson's, Metroid, Castlevania, Top Gun, Super Mario Brothers and Ninja Gaiden..You'll only pay about 80 bucks and have a ton of fun..Just my opinion though..

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-

QFT.

Only thing I have ever heard is no cross-game chat.

But who cares? I want to talk to someone who isn't playing the same game, I'll call them.

I really wanna hear the reason why it's worlds better than PS3 still after 3 years of hearing such.

What does live have that trumps good connection and me having a mic.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Cragmatic said:
roll.gif

But Uncharted 2 is
eek.gif

Now play God of War 3

BTW Uncharted 2 is that game.

I got the GOW1/2 combo so once i get through those I'll get GOW3
smile.gif

OP, like I said earlier, I dont gain a thing from you buying either a PS3 or a 360. 99.99 % of the replies are from fanboys trying to justify their purchase of either or. Regardless, there is no denying that the PS3 is a far superior system than the 360. Blu ray, wi-fi, internet browser. The only categories that 360 'wins' (according to 360 owners is software* and the online community**. * In regards to software, the way I see it is simple : Win - Lose either way. If you go 360 you will miss out on the few PS3 exclusives. If you go PS3 you will miss out on the few 360 exclusives. However either way you will still have access to all the multi platform games. ** In regards to the online you will get a few more extras on the XBOX, however you will have to pay for this. One thing is certain the PS3 online community is definitely active and will only get more active with the increase in unit sells since the pricecut/slim introduction. PS3 console > 360 console PS3 software/online = 360 software/online

Back
Top Bottom