Son.....SPAZZED!

This begs the question when will we as a nation talk about this? Not brush up on it but in depth. The State of Black Union was great but weneed more as it need to expand to every "race". I disagree with Smiley I dont see bloggers and social commentators making the change necessary if itsnot a united effort. To me its the same as small faction of people not coming together for a greater cause which has been a successful strategythroughout history. Granted, we're talking about conveying/altering the mentality of various groups of people and the social perception of race in plainview. A lot of the things that are clear to us Black folk are not so clear to others as is the case with many other ethnic groups or "races" toothers. Whether it be because of ignorance or privilege. What's the resolve? What effect would having a forum the size of a presidential debate have?

I agree with dude 100%
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This begs the question when will we as a nation talk about this? Not brush up on it but in depth. The State of Black Union was great but we need more as it need to expand to every "race". I disagree with Smiley I dont see bloggers and social commentators making the change necessary if its not a united effort. To me its the same as small faction of people not coming together for a greater cause which has been a successful strategy throughout history. Granted, we're talking about conveying/altering the mentality of various groups of people and the social perception of race in plain view. A lot of the things that are clear to us Black folk are not so clear to others as is the case with many other ethnic groups or "races" to others. Whether it be because of ignorance or privilege. What's the resolve? What effect would having a forum the size of a presidential debate have?

When white folks are not the majority.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Son's physical gestures had me dying
roll.gif

Word.
laugh.gif

"You're standing on Red Ground!!!"

And he's not?
not by choice...we were kinda kidnapped and brought to the USA.

If you really feel that way, then donate your crib to an Indian. By his understanding, anybody living in America (especially the isle of Manhattan, which waspurchased for beads and trinkets as popular lore has it) is complicit in theft and genocide. You have the same connection to the Brits that ravaged theindigenous people as I do. Why should I feel guilty because some fur trapper pulled an okeydoke on an overly trustworthy Native?

roll.gif

Word.
laugh.gif

And he's not?

If you really feel that way, then donate your crib to an Indian. By his understanding, anybody living in America (especially the isle of Manhattan, which was purchased for beads and trinkets as popular lore has it) is complicit in theft and genocide. You have the same connection to the Brits that ravaged the indigenous people as I do. White is might and might is right.
indifferent.gif

U MAD?
That's like robbing a bank and jumping into the back of a taxi and pointing a gun at the head of the driver and when the police catch you, you point andsay "Well, he tried to help me get away"
Go somewhere guy

roll.gif

Word.
laugh.gif

And he's not?

If you really feel that way, then donate your crib to an Indian. By his understanding, anybody living in America (especially the isle of Manhattan, which was purchased for beads and trinkets as popular lore has it) is complicit in theft and genocide. You have the same connection to the Brits that ravaged the indigenous people as I do. White is might and might is right.
You missed his point by looking at it too literally. He's referring to white control and the power structure in America which enablesperpetuation of that control. The man said everyone stands on their own, as if to say that all things are even, and they clearly aren't.

dude is gonna stroke out anytime now.

but he is right. History is simply white people degrading, stealing, or destroying indigenous people and their cultures for their own gain.

hence why I don't trust white men, and I AM white.

Home boy is pretty on point . . .

You cannot swallow me! You cannot taste me! Hahaha

All I thought when he said "You cannot swallow me, you cannot taste me" was that's what she said.
haha.

ya that was pretty articulate...lol im suprised those other cats kept there cool with buddy goin in like that..lol that asian dude looked like he was bout tofaint

Back
Top Bottom