Son.....SPAZZED!

roll.gif
at his "Body Language"

But I totally feel homie 100%

Originally Posted by jerryjones

ya that was pretty articulate...lol im suprised those other cats kept there cool with buddy goin in like that..lol that asian dude looked like he was bout to faint
agreed. those folks couldnt argue against him cause he was speakin the truth. I just loved, or really admired how altho he was visibly angry, hewas still able to articulate his words. Ive had many of those thoughts and words in my head when having convos similar to that, and i am unable to put thewords together.

so i applaud dude. if someone gets the link to this (in full) please PM me. thanks

Serious question:

Does he embody the feelings and attitude that white people fear?
nerd.gif

I think so. Word to O-Dogg

*'Ye shrug*

the way he spazzes outta no where reminded me of the vids i've seen on charles manson

this is two extreme opposites when it comes to america. i want to hear other dudes' perspectives from that circle.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

this is two extreme opposites when it comes to america. i want to hear other dudes' perspectives from that circle.
Same here.

On the side note, I noticed that the whole white "elitist" thought process is getting less and less by the generation. I'm kinda optimistic aboutthis, little by little different ethnicity's are going to cut themselves away from this racist BS and get along better.

How old is this video? That man spoke true words, his anger came from his soul not his ego.

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

Serious question:

nerd.gif

*'Ye shrug*
this is what i came in here to say...

this _ is the reason why white people are scared of blacks STILL. STILL!!!
just because you are educated does not mean you can be agressive.
what will all that anger solve? nothing. now that white man hates blacks more than ever.
i thought the whole idea was to end racism one man at a time. seems like he just added one.
everything he said came off as racist. 'we're not the problem youre the problem and we need to fix you" basically
and dude was damn near the color of the man he was speaking to. you woulda swore he was black as coal the way he was speaking about lightskined people.

see half of you will come in and be like "TRUTH!"
and be screaming brand new, when they just recycle the old $++!.

im not even gonna get deeper than what i said

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

dude is gonna stroke out anytime now.

but he is right. History is simply white people degrading, stealing, or destroying indigenous people and their cultures for their own gain.

hence why I don't trust white men, and I AM white.

So, do you trust black people?

dude was on his neck!!! WOW *gucci mane voice*LMAO. All the caucasian dude could do was just listen because dam near everything the black dude said was liketrue though.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Serious question:

nerd.gif

*'Ye shrug*

what will all that anger solve? nothing. now that white man hates blacks more than ever.
i thought the whole idea was to end racism one man at a time. seems like he just added one.
everything he said came off as racist. 'we're not the problem youre the problem and we need to fix you" basically
and dude was damn near the color of the man he was speaking to. you woulda swore he was black as coal the way he was speaking about lightskined people.

im not even gonna get deeper than what i said
First and foremost
indifferent.gif
. Now that that is establishedlet's tell it how it is. Being passive has gotten minorities no where. Our aggression is a bi-product of our treatment as less than human and a powerstructure that's built for minorities to be on the bottom. As far as anger goes you speak as if that anger is contrived and serves no purpose. Likehe's just playing up to the angry black guy stereotype. Well guess what? That anger is real and in the hearts of many who understand our plight. Some of usjust wear it on our sleeve. I'm angry every time someone clutches their purse when I walk by. I'm angry when I hear the jails are filled with mostlyblack men. I'm angry when I hear white people tell me to get over slavery and that it wasn't me or my family there. So if you really think white peopleare scared of our anger you need to open your eyes, b/c its the truth that scares them.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by jerryjones

ya that was pretty articulate...lol im suprised those other cats kept there cool with buddy goin in like that..lol that asian dude looked like he was bout to faint
agreed. those folks couldnt argue against him cause he was speakin the truth. I just loved, or really admired how altho he was visibly angry, he was still able to articulate his words. Ive had many of those thoughts and words in my head when having convos similar to that, and i am unable to put the words together.

well said, i agree 100%

i wouldve love to hear the white mans response to that, bc dude really made beautiful and true point.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Serious question:

nerd.gif

*'Ye shrug*

You are weak, so weak. Grow a backbone man.

Everything he said was the truth. White people have certainly tried to make it so that everyone can cooperate together, as long as they act like them.

Everything can be well and good as long as you wear a suit and tie, but the white person wont ever where a dashiki.

You can move to the burbs and be their neighbor as long as you act as they act.

Basically everything can and will be good if you act like them.

I hate to generalize, and im sure someone will bold this part and say this is exactly what im doing, but as a WHOLE this is how it really is.

You give up all of your culture to become anglicized while you leave every aspect of your culture behind

As someone with a Native American background (among others), everything this man said is correct. In this country, on this land, are the remnants of whatbelonged to red people. And now they are but a bottom notch on the totem pole.

Back
Top Bottom