Songs With Great Guitar Solos?

Can anyone recommend me some songs with great guitar solos? I'm looking for more songs to listen to, so I was wondering if y'all had any suggestions?

Can anyone recommend me some songs with great guitar solos? I'm looking for more songs to listen to, so I was wondering if y'all had any suggestions?

pimp.gif

These are the solos that I will remember forever from my childhood... my dad used to play this stuff all the time around the house, and they are engrained in my brain
4:35 GOAT solo
1:42 another great solo. So much emotion, start from the beginning and let it build. Mercury is a genius

5:38 legendary and ridiculously famous solo...

4:35 again unbelievable classic, usually makes any 50-60 year old get a big old grin on their face�
happy.gif
happy.gif

These are the solos that I will remember forever from my childhood... my dad used to play this stuff all the time around the house, and they are engrained in my brain
4:35 GOAT solo
1:42 another great solo. So much emotion, start from the beginning and let it build. Mercury is a genius

5:38 legendary and ridiculously famous solo...

4:35 again unbelievable classic, usually makes any 50-60 year old get a big old grin on their face�
happy.gif
happy.gif

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - DARKNESS

both versions of this song have sick solo's at around the 2:00 mark

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - DARKNESS

both versions of this song have sick solo's at around the 2:00 mark

Back
Top Bottom