Sonic Manager Arrested For Cooking Meth At Restaurant

[h2]http://www.slashfood.com/2009/12/11/sonic-meth-bust/[/h2]
[h2]Sonic Manager Arrested on Charges of Cooking Meth at Restaurant[/h2]
by David Koeppel (Subscribe to David Koeppel's posts)
Posted Dec 11th 2009 2:30PM
Filed under: Fast Food, News

121109-sonic.jpg
Photo: alphabetjenn, Flickr
Apparently an employee was cooking up more than just extra long chili cheese hot dogs at a Sonic restaurant in Missouri -- police say he was cooking up meth.

Police arrived at the Cape Girardeau, Mo., Sonic drive-in, about 115 miles south of Saint Louis, shortly before 2 a.m. on Thursday to discover 27-year-old Dennie L. Bratcher allegedly attempting to whip up a batch of meth in the restaurant, the Associated Press reports.

The shift manager, who lives in Cape Girardeau, has been charged with second-degree burglary and an attempt to manufacture a controlled substance.

"The health department is making them [Sonic employees] throw away everything from sugar packets and straws to food and making them thoroughly clean the facility," Cape Girardeau police Sgt. Jason Selzer told Slashfood on Friday.

he should be charged with some type of attempted murder or something...

i'd quit if i worked there...clean the whole place? please...

You have to close that entire restaurant down. Once meth is made, the premises on which it was manufactured at it permanently contaminated.

I wake up in the mornin take a ##*, shower, shave/ stand ova the stove, and whip it like a slave!!

I knew i felt something i never have before when i ate my fries....Smh

Back
Top Bottom