Sooooo who still eat mcdonalds

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by djaward

Their coca cola is CRACK.. I go there just to buy a drink once in a while.. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS THEY DO TO THEIR COKE BUT IM ADDICTED..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Extra diabeteus.

Yum.
pimp.gif

fixed

is this your new thread to somehow redeem yourself from your last roasting?
laugh.gif
we ain't forget _
grin.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Their coca cola is CRACK.. I go there just to buy a drink once in a while.. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS THEY DO TO THEIR COKE BUT IM ADDICTED..

PREACH!!!!!

ill do it if im broke and hungry, or just am craving a big mac meal....but for the most part i feel uneasy/guilty after eating mcdonalds......

Most fast food makes me feel uneasy nowadays...I ate soo much back in my teen days, but now I cant really mess with it.

only for plain bagel w/ cream cheese & hasbrowns.
other then that i will only eat it as a last resort food. and only chicken nuggets.
the southern style chicken used to be my favorite though

Yes, I eat there. There's one right down the block from me, so its really convenient when I'm hungry and in a hurry. I probably eat breakfast theremost often. Love the McSkillet Burrito and the Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit.

I live 5 minutes from one (walking time) and i generally only eat there when drunk. Just cause its so convenient.

But ill be damned if yall dont got me craving some nuggets and a double cheeseburger.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Will be hitting them up Super Bowl Sunday for the 50-piece nugget deal.
Man i always wanted to try that but they dont do that down here they only place i heard they do is in san antonio
frown.gif

i do only because its close by and its cheap... still mad that my mc'ds dont have the mcdouble for a dollar tho

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by AyVee323

In the past 2 months I've been eatin white castle at least 3 times a week
pimp.gif
if i lived near a white castle i'd weigh 500. easy.

i'm eating the microwave joints right now. it's just not the same
frown.gif

I feel sorry for you bro
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom