South Park thread Vol. “Vaccination Special” 3/10 - 1 HOUR LONG

Season finale tmrw

DQTURHMVwAAdGYv.jpg

Can't believe its the finale. I don't even remember watching 10 episodes. I'm a little tight.

Haven't watched south Park in several years but caught a marathon of this season and it's brilliant.

I was crackin up when they wanted to play some kick *** 80's music but Pandora kept playing all the corny songs and the Superbowl Shuffle song lol.

And Mr. PC's face everytime Strong Woman was talking lol.

Awesome finale

Love that they did away with the subtlety and condemned this wack *** president. Also the whole "the Whites" playing victim, throwing out Hillary whataboutisms, and how the country can't move forward until they do with the last line of the season.

Hope South Park goes back to the old format with random episodes again. The past 3 seasons or so with the continuity have been bad

That's false. The continuity is what revived the show a bit. It's been better this way. I just want to see more episodes within the South Park world of them doing crazy **** instead of them just doing satire of what's going on in the real world.

The older episodes hold up so much better. Watched Cancelled episode the other day .**** was ****ing hilarious

NEW YORK, September 24, 2018 –Sharon is overreacting to everything these days and Randy can’t cope in the season premiere titled “Dead Kids” on Wednesday, September 26 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Randy is desperate to help Sharon get her emotions under control and Cartman unexpectedly fails his math test.

Back
Top Bottom