South Park thread Vol. “Vaccination Special” 3/10 - 1 HOUR LONG

butters had a ****ing assault rifle on hall monitor duty :rofl:

i knew matt & trey were gonna eventually make fun of fortnite and black panther :lol: it would be cool if they did an entire episode about fortnite. kinda like what they did for world of warcraft.

Black ppl who haven't seen Black Panther? Let me find out.

Randy so dumb. Period/menopause sharades :rofl: Nobody caring about school shootings. Sharon's acceptance of school shootings by the end :rofl:

Randy's lie about a school shooting ends up actually having a school shooting :lol:

Cartman's wild complicated elaborate thought process

Started off laughing with the gunfire outside of the classroom and she kept teaching :lol:

Randy's responses to Sharon :lol:

Butters walking around the hall with the stick as a hall monitor:lol:

butters had a ****ing assault rifle on hall monitor duty :rofl:

i knew matt & trey were gonna eventually make fun of fortnite and black panther :lol: it would be cool if they did an entire episode about fortnite. kinda like what they did for world of warcraft.
That would be amazing. Make Love Not Warcraft is some of the best television ever, idc.:lol:

Butters always finds himself in the most ridiculous situations, man.

Great start to the season. Also I know he's been around for a while, but they really struck gold with PC Principle. Dude just rolled right into the show so smoothly and changed the tone.

GOAT animated comedy.

Yooooooooooooooo I will forever love these guys for how they rag on religion.

I remember a while back dudes were saying pedophilia homes don't fly.

This **** is ****ing hilarious. All this implied ****. So suspect.

Butters :rofl:

That song :rofl: Faith in christ, Faith in Jesus The arm over the shoulder to leg touch by Butters :rofl: So flagrant.

Just the idea that the whole town goes to church just to roast rapist pedophile priests is hilarious :lol:

This ending with a priest killing other priests in the cumboni is priceless.

Back
Top Bottom