South Park thread Vol. “Vaccination Special” 3/10 - 1 HOUR LONG

Faith in Christ song :lol:

Love how Denver Arch Dioceses is DAD.

Hilarious episode. Their rag on religion will never get old.

Feels like this was a play on the Roseanne thing and they probably added the hearing thing in last minute.

Still hilarious. Mr. Hanky always hits. ‘Defication suit’ had me rollin’.:lol:

I hope they bring Towlie back for an episode.

#CanceltheSimpsons :rofl:
:rofl:PC babies, cant do **** without pissing them off
They were so adamant to get rid of Hanky but were sad as **** while doing it :rofl:

The Kavanaugh and Roseanne mix in this ep :lol:

PC principal knocking up Strong woman :lol:

:rofl: @ #cancelthesimpsons. Could see it when they described where he would go.

One of the best episodes in a minute. The Roseanne and Kavanaugh references. South Park once again speaking out in defense of The Simpsons. I wonder what Hari Kondabolu has to say about that? He's the one who really jumpstarted the Apu backlash.

Episode hit soooooooo close to home because i have ambien and use it some nights and always end up whispering sweet nothings to my exes despite being on some **** them hos steeze when i'm sober. ambien is powerful. def doesnt make you a racist *** hole lmaooo. def makes you text and call random birds you wouldnt call otherwise but you hit them up cuz you know the up :lol:. ambien makes you wild horny

Season flame so far.

One of the best episodes in a minute. The Roseanne and Kavanaugh references. South Park once again speaking out in defense of The Simpsons. I wonder what Hari Kondabolu has to say about that? He's the one who really jumpstarted the Apu backlash.

Hari tweeted something right after the show that said something along the lines of "South Park agrees with me". A statement pretty much nobody agreed with so he deleted it.

Hari tweeted something right after the show that said something along the lines of "South Park agrees with me". A statement pretty much nobody agreed with so he deleted it.

Yeah I saw that Tweet. South Park loves The Simpsons and free speech, they're definitely not siding with Hari.

I thought the episode was kinda weak, I laughed a few times but overall it didn't really do it for me. :lol:

And it is kinda weird they went with the Simpson angle with Apu since Hari's objections over Apu seemed much more nuanced than being PC babies.

Like I don't even know what message they are trying to convey. They kinda played both sides. So the execution was fumbled.

Last edited:
Yo Cartman did not wipe :sick::rofl:

Dont care if there was a deeper meaning or metaphor to this ep. **** was just funny to me :lol:

Randy with his accent :lol:

Calling everybody that vapes ([])s :lol:

Cartman running one of the competing underground vape orgs with Butters :lol: I knew he was in on it. Planting the dead hooker on their supplier though :rofl:

Ronan Farrow! Ronan Farrow! :rofl:

Last edited:
That kidnergartner calling Kyle a ***** :lol:

Randy's accent and him calling Vapes *****sticks had me dying :rofl:

Randy's accent getting deeper as the episode goes :lol:

This was the funniest episode in a while. Classic SP. I wish they would've made this an arc for the whole season

For some reason I was rolling at the very end when Randy goes "well shiiittttttttttt, we survived another sunrise"

Back
Top Bottom