space jam jordan 11 holiday 09 ?

I'm glad everyone and their mom loves the XI, especially the space jams cus I don't. don't get me wrong, they are a nice shoe but I reallydon't get how people think they are the best sneaker/jordan of all time. so no "robo-cop" of 3x for me
and as others have said, if they are anything like the CDP XI they will be stiff as a board with PL levels all over the place

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

The space jams will never re-release. Not like how they are supposed 2.

I'm ready to say that for just about every retro. How many times can you put out the same shoe & not change something on it?!. Something will be off& like a true SUCKA I'll still copp smdh!!!

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

If this is true it will be either:

A) Extremely limited.

B) Bundled in a pack with some hideous monstrosity.

C) Altered in some way.

D) All of the above.

Don't forget: E) Space Jam Fusions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

A) Extremely limited.

C) Altered in some way.

D) All of the above.

Don't forget: E) Space Jam Fusions
laugh.gif
F) Jumpman might be facing the wrong way.
laugh.gif

A) Extremely limited.

C) Altered in some way.

D) All of the above.
Ayup you know it!!

Im hopping this is true because Im coppin 3 fur sure....one to ball in, one to sport in the streets and one to display on my wall with the rest of myJ's...

A) Extremely limited.

C) Altered in some way.

D) All of the above.
laugh.gif
...................................hes right
frown.gif

Prob explains the current flood of XIs on ebay, heads tryin to make a buck while the numbers are still limited. Stupid to see some dreamers looking for 800+bucks for the DF pack.

Be interesting to see them in some fresh colors, I hope they bring them out every year like the Vs. I was burned when the Vs first came out I got 4 pairs andheld onto them for a couple a years thinking they would be real estate. Of course every year after they bring out a V in some other colorway, I guess once theword got out dudes were gettin 1000 bucks for used shoes nike released them every couple a years.

a thread while back on here said they were going to be fusions or 6 rings.... too good to be true.. ill just wait for more information...

Back
Top Bottom