space jam jordan 11 holiday 09 ?

Watch these Space Jams smell like pure plastic.
smh.gif

Personally I bought them the first time around and only wore them maybe 3 or 4 times, even the original retro of these felt flimsy compared to the other XIretro's, I actually have to say the cool grey Xi's were the best of the bunch in terms of quality and fit (just my opinion) but i can't imagine howbad the quality will be this time around.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

If this is true it will be either:

A) Extremely limited.

B) Bundled in a pack with some hideous monstrosity.

C) Altered in some way.

D) All of the above.

Don't forget: E) Space Jam Fusions
laugh.gif
F) Jumpman might be facing the wrong way.
laugh.gif

honestly why would the jumpman placement matter? just be glad they come back out, ppl find the least thing to always complain about, as if they don't nowat to expect from JB nowadays.

btw it's funny how me and GG talk on this and no one believed yet shoegame posts it up and everyone all over it.
indifferent.gif

but they wont come this xmas trust me, later though

98% of people will cop. people that were spoiled by the 00/01 pairs like me will most likely not. but if it looks good i may as well but just to wear as a mallshoe or something. and buy a box of bandages for my pinky toe when the crap leather cuts into my toe. i won't decide till wayyy later though so i'm notworried.

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Originally Posted by s dubl

Does anyone remember the CDP XIs?
eyes.gif

these will be trash.
Exactly right. CDP XI were weak as hell. I wont be surprised if JB does the same with the spacejams
smh.gif

enough said.... i highly doubt they will do any better.

Originally Posted by solejordan

honestly why would the jumpman placement matter? just be glad they come back out, ppl find the least thing to always complain about, as if they don't no wat to expect from JB nowadays.

btw it's funny how me and GG talk on this and no one believed yet shoegame posts it up and everyone all over it.
indifferent.gif

but they wont come this xmas trust me, later though
I wasn't complaining. lol

I was just adding it on.

I mean I do care a little bit, but like you say, it's not that big of a deal. It's a great way to tell the difference.

Sigh.... when they Do Come Out Expect CDP Quality................ But Once Again Like SoleJordan Said NEXT YEAR. This has Also been said Before.

JORDAN BRAND WILL EITHER FLAKE AGAIN LIKE THEY SAID THEY WERE GONNA RELEASE IN JANUARY 09, OR THEY WILL %#*$ UP ONE OF THE HOTTEST XI'S EVER.

I just heard this today from a jordan rep....I was going to post it here, but looks like the whole world already knew about it....I like the idea

Ima set some money aside for these, but im not too excited. Either CDP quality or limited. My guess is that they get pushed back till next yr tho or not dropat all.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

I'm tired of all the rumors, even if sj and gg say its true I need to see pics before I believe

not coming this year, but a 11 mid will retro for holiday 09

I'd love these, they're just great looking shoes.

I don't get all of the quality complaints. It's Nike, it's Jordan, it's a mass produced athletic shoe. If you want shoes made of the finestleather and construction, you're in the wrong arena.

Back
Top Bottom