space jam jordan 11 holiday 09 ?

i want everyone to buy this shoe and be broke. that way i won't have any problems getting the white/red xii's! will wait for pics before i decide if iwill cop.

not enough og retro spacejams out there for all to cop as far as quality. how long can you hang on to that quality banner? shoe gets older and older every year(most spacejams never leave the closet) so what difference does it make for a shoe that you will eventually attempt to flip 15 years later for a stack. youdon't think jb knows what kicks go for market value and you want to continue with the quality campaign of a shoe you will probably never wear but thinkbecause you deadstocked em in a smokefree home some sucka should break major bread to get em. if the look or shape stayed the same, there would be a thread onhow to tell the retro from the og or its not fair that jb made them so much like the original and it effects the value of my ds og. what would you have thisgen do since every shoe that is retro'd is "garbage"! not enough og retro spacejams to go around .

not sure if it is the space jam but my order sheets say black/blue and white air Jordan xi.
they are also releasing two matching shirts not as a pack!!! but one has a tuxedo print on it.
that's all i can really say for now as time goes by i can say more. (for anyone that wants to believe, just posting what i know)

Originally Posted by slowgraffiti

I'd love these, they're just great looking shoes.

I don't get all of the quality complaints. It's Nike, it's Jordan, it's a mass produced athletic shoe. If you want shoes made of the finest leather and construction, you're in the wrong arena.

I agree... in fact if anyone really wanted to get Jordans made to the highest grade I would suggest they get Player editions. Those are the only shoes thatare made with the best materials and are constructed the best. In fact even when Michael was playing his shoes were always made better than general releaseAir Jordans. I myself really don't care for what others are concerned about, I judge quality on how long the shoe lasts on my feet. In fact most peoplethat complain about the CDP XI's haven't even worn it to play ball.

ill stick to my og retros..
sucks that everyone gonna b rocking them but what can we do?
space jams were always a neck breaker when i went out

via ISS & a creditable source:

Originally Posted by princejordan

Hey guys....ok let me break it down, its been awhile, Space Jam AJ11s aren't coming out this year (NOT IN OUR CALENDAR)...I was at the JB spring meeting this weekend, yeah Mr Hatfield is coming back......the talks about the AJ25 or AJ25th Anniversary or AJ2K10 or AJ 2010.....ALL WRONG...I heard that they may call them Air Jordan Silver (25th year anniversary)...It may have the POSITE in them... for the 1st time...teaming up with the Nike Innovative Team, leading by Eric Avar( to those who knows him, he designed the Foamposite ones, HD, 1/2 Cents many more).....Just for the haters of the AJ2009...expect some HoH release in the coming months or so....I'll update more

now can the hype stop? sorry to burst your bubbles

Originally Posted by teamvietnam

ill stick to my og retros..
sucks that everyone gonna b rocking them but what can we do?
space jams were always a neck breaker when i went out

yup... i just copped my retros 2 weeks ago too

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

if so
pimp.gif

I hope if dey do come out, JB adds something extra to'em....kinda like the blk/rd 12's wit da drawing on da side
ohwell.gif
C'MON JB ADD SOMETHING EXTRA TO IT...
glasses.gif

GET HYPED FOR THE SPACE JAM FUSION BECAUSE THATS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN...WE SHALL SEE IF THEY DO REALLY DROP DEFF.COPP BUT 12'S CANT WAIT!!

Originally Posted by slowgraffiti

I'd love these, they're just great looking shoes.

I don't get all of the quality complaints. It's Nike, it's Jordan, it's a mass produced athletic shoe. If you want shoes made of the finest leather and construction, you're in the wrong arena.
True to a certain extent.... Those CDP XI's I've tried on and walked around in the house 15 minutes one time and my left pinky toe wasscreaming. I'm not saying the quality has to be A++++++++++++++++ but c'mon now. We are spending hundreds and getting shoes that cut into feet?

That Aint Right

too good to be true jb bouta do saim to em chits same with the XII's. better not put some kinda stichin or laser chit hahaha but if alls good imma cop mypairs

if they do something like with the sick game idea where they have the illustration on the pull tab and the insole, itd be sick if the insole were a spacejamscene but other than that theres not to much you could change on the 11 without the balance, or classiness of the shoe being thrown off

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

If this is true it will be either:

A) Extremely limited.

B) Bundled in a pack with some hideous monstrosity.

C) Altered in some way.

D) All of the above.

Don't forget: E) Space Jam Fusions
laugh.gif
F) Jumpman might be facing the wrong way.
laugh.gif

honestly why would the jumpman placement matter? just be glad they come back out, ppl find the least thing to always complain about, as if they don't no wat to expect from JB nowadays.
I have to strongly disagree. The placement of the logo is a huge issue. We're not talking about the netting on the IV's, or the quality ofthe patent leather they use. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE LOGO THAT REPRESENTS THE COMPANY, THE LEGACY AND THE MAN!!! How would you feel if Nike flipped theswoosh upside down? McDonald's arches became a W? Adidas with 3 horizontal stripes? The one time in history when the jumpman was reversed (X) it wasbecause of where the shoe was produced . But this time around it was because JB was sending out a message. That message was: You will never obtain the shoesyou want in the original form because we will never release them that way or even attempt to.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Does anyone remember the CDP XIs?
eyes.gif

these will be trash.

thats exactly what im saying...nothing will ever be the same as the og material, now that they got so many people hooked on J's, they wont wanna releaseshoes with good materials. spacejams 09 =
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom