Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

Live with it people, they are going to yellow regardless whether its a couple months from release or years from now. I personally like the yellowed look or slightly yellow look on the soles. it gives that slight vintage look while rockin your shoes..

Live with it people, they are going to yellow regardless whether its a couple months from release or years from now. I personally like the yellowed look or slightly yellow look on the soles. it gives that slight vintage look while rockin your shoes..

Mine are yellowed about 40% and honestly they have been shuffled to beaters now So i don't mind.
Sadly any shoe I can't love any shoe that has an Ice sole anymore because they just age so prematurely.

At this point in the game the blue soles are just tacky... they are retroing the shoe and changing the sole so it's really not the "retro" anymore, what they should do is just switch them to the Smoked soles like they had on the XI lows, even when yellowed they still have the dark haze look and i think on a concord or space jam or even hell a cool grey it would look insane
smile.gif

But that's just my .02

Mine are yellowed about 40% and honestly they have been shuffled to beaters now So i don't mind.
Sadly any shoe I can't love any shoe that has an Ice sole anymore because they just age so prematurely.

At this point in the game the blue soles are just tacky... they are retroing the shoe and changing the sole so it's really not the "retro" anymore, what they should do is just switch them to the Smoked soles like they had on the XI lows, even when yellowed they still have the dark haze look and i think on a concord or space jam or even hell a cool grey it would look insane
smile.gif

But that's just my .02

Yellowing of the soles are fine with me, but when the upper starts to yellow it gets to me. My DS concord XI from 2000 have yellllllllowed soles, which I have no problem with, but the upper mesh around the ankle area has started to yellow also. The yellowing is faint but still noticeable.

Breds to me are the best XI because they stay fresh for yearrrrs, whether they're ds or not.

Yellowing of the soles are fine with me, but when the upper starts to yellow it gets to me. My DS concord XI from 2000 have yellllllllowed soles, which I have no problem with, but the upper mesh around the ankle area has started to yellow also. The yellowing is faint but still noticeable.

Breds to me are the best XI because they stay fresh for yearrrrs, whether they're ds or not.

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You know what's funny. I have a pair of DS Reebok Answer V's, the white with icey sole and they're about 10 years old and have not yellowed at all. Soles are still icey as when I first bought them from Eastbay back in highschool.

Yet even if you try your hardest to keep Jordans from yellowing, they still yellow after a few months.

There are clear/icey soles that don't yellow, JB and Nike just don't use them.

^^^this! its been proven that every problem that gets complained about in these forums(easy creasing, yellowing, paint chip'n etc.) can be corrected easy, but jb just dosent want to. but some posters will lead you to believe that theres no other option, so just except it.
JB knows how to keep people buying J's...make the shoe poorer quality and soles yellow quick so ppl would always buy several pairs. I wish they would just come out with an anti-yellowing soles.
ohwell.gif
 the yellowing has kept me away from many 11's but the blk/red will always be.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You know what's funny. I have a pair of DS Reebok Answer V's, the white with icey sole and they're about 10 years old and have not yellowed at all. Soles are still icey as when I first bought them from Eastbay back in highschool.

Yet even if you try your hardest to keep Jordans from yellowing, they still yellow after a few months.

There are clear/icey soles that don't yellow, JB and Nike just don't use them.

^^^this! its been proven that every problem that gets complained about in these forums(easy creasing, yellowing, paint chip'n etc.) can be corrected easy, but jb just dosent want to. but some posters will lead you to believe that theres no other option, so just except it.
JB knows how to keep people buying J's...make the shoe poorer quality and soles yellow quick so ppl would always buy several pairs. I wish they would just come out with an anti-yellowing soles.
ohwell.gif
 the yellowing has kept me away from many 11's but the blk/red will always be.
pimp.gif

Yeah these SJ and CG are yellowing way too fast.. It's gonna happen anyway but this is crazy.. I'm sure the concords later this year will be the same way..

Yeah these SJ and CG are yellowing way too fast.. It's gonna happen anyway but this is crazy.. I'm sure the concords later this year will be the same way..

I swear Sea Glow doesn't work!!!! I have Sea Glowed my Space Jams over 7 times for at least 5 hours each time. The first time the yellowing got worse. It doesn't seem to work at all...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom