Space Jams in the Bay Area

Originally Posted by SC415

Easy cop at westfield mall footlocker.

Champs seemed like a chaos.

Also, copped from nordstrom..so ended up being the easiest cop so far for me.

No camping out which was great cause its to cold out here.

Funny how people can't go up a couple floors to make their lives easier. Good to know you got your pairs.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

Originally Posted by Driftracer

http://www.ktvu.com/video/22045127/index.html

click on the space jams

dam they show me live on 6am how come i dont see me in there?

were you the dude with the

"its leather. its patent leather.

i dnt anyone who dnt like patent leather??""
laugh.gif

camped last night at 11 at Valley Fair at footlocker and some deuche picked up the last 13 right b4 me and it wasn't even his size. Then I slept in frontof starbucks and woke up miraculously in time at shiekh and got the 1 and only size 14
pimp.gif
I am completely content and satisfied with my 2 pairs (even tho Iwanted 3, I'm grateful I know a lot didn't get theirs) and I am tired as !#@$. This was the best birthday present I could ever ask for and I feel likeI'm gonna crash any second from pulling an all nighter, but I have to pick my boy up from sac
smh.gif

edit: oh by the way, there's a mom and pop spot around my way that has a full size run in kids all the way up to 7.5 so if any girls out there or smallfeet men
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
want some pairs get at me. I'll give em to you for only a lil bit overretail
happy.gif

SF/Daly City is pretty much done unless you wear a 8 or 13
SMFH, god damn footaction order was canceled.
if anyone knows where i can get a 9.5-10.5 lmk!!!

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

4sho, thanks thats what I thought.

I was lucky to grab 2 pairs of Sz.11 and a toddlers Sz.6 for my lil nephew last night calling eastbay and got through luckily. Got my confirm and next day s/h. Wont be 100% til they ship but she said I was good to go.

I also got 2 Sz.10.5s from footlocker.com but they are the "G" order # and from what everyone is saying it probably wont go through. Oh well, I only wanted 2 pairs - if they do end up going through ill have two 10.5s for anyone who didn't get them - and yes ill sell them for retail.
question, how did you call eastbay

i started calling eastbay around 8:55pm

did you wait till 9pm, or like stayed online with the customer rep until it hit 9 pm

i called about 80 times, all busy

I was online and refreshing by 9 on eastbay and footlocker/finishline and nothing would go through except for footlocker eventually, but it was the "g" order # but someone then posted the international phone # for eastbay in the Jordan Brand forum space jam post so I called and was put on hold for maybe 5min and she took my order for 2 sz.11's.
Any chance you could post or PM me that international # for eastbay? That way I don't have to search through the 240+ posts to find it? Thatsounds like the golden ticket right there....

Drootz

this might help some NTers out. My buddy has a size 10 and he needs a size 13. He's looking for a trade. pm me if you can help, thanks

Originally Posted by macgyver35

this might help some NTers out. My buddy has a size 10 and he needs a size 13. He's looking for a trade. pm me if you can help, thanks
nerd.gif
hmm, i may go pick up that 13

Looking for a 9...probably $#@+ outta luck but figured I'd post in case someone knows of a pair. Thanks.

Camped out at true east starting at 9:30 last night. Store didn't open til 11. Only 10 pair, one in each size up to 13. Copped my 13 and dipped. Chick thatwas there since 11pm last night was looking to cop. Sz8 for her man, ended up leaving empty handed. It was so damn cold, never doing any camping for a winterrelease again. Plus the carbon fiber already is spit in two on one of em.

Hmmm two size 9's from NTSF I'm really regretting my purchase.....what should I do with them? Any ideas? :smile:

Originally Posted by SOLED 0UT

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by SOLED 0UT

I was just told that the list at Sun Valley has been stolen. FYL to whomever were first on that list and bounced relying on that.
Jeri? the chick from 209? didn't know you were still on NT
Damn. The "chick from 209"? Old school! Ahh--I have been acknowledged! I didn't think that was possible after being on a good 3-year NT hiatus. Actually, every-now-and-then for the past couple months I've browsed NT. I guess you can say that this is one of the first times I've actually posted something beneficial to a thread; but I've been out of the 209 since 05... I'm in San Jose now.

As I sit here trying to pack for Tahoe--I'm updating my friends on what's happening with the release as they are out hunting. I thought it'd be cool to update NT as well.

Forgive me, your screen name looks terribly familiar... What's your name again?
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
My name is Barron, met you a long time ago at a sacsummit and I remember you bringing a buddy with you too.

-Those that went to hilltop mall, how did that go?

Originally Posted by deeice30

NTSF only has a 7 and 14 left. any stores at serramonte have 13's left?
footlocker only had a 14 as of an hour ago.

footaction had a 13 an hour ago. it's sitting in my room now though.
glasses.gif

i picked them up for my brother for xmas, i KINDA almost want a pair for myself now from looking at them. i just don't want to pay these RIDICULOUSreseller prices right now.
smh.gif
@ cats asking for 400 bucks with a straight face.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by Driftracer

http://www.ktvu.com/video/22045127/index.html

click on the space jams

dam they show me live on 6am how come i dont see me in there?

were you the dude with the

"its leather. its patent leather.

i dnt anyone who dnt like patent leather??""
laugh.gif

naw iw as the dude talking about how my parent couldn't afford these when i was a kid and now since i'm balling i can spend 200 on a pair of sneakers. lol

i saw you on the news. lol what time did you get there?

Dipped out of work right quick and went to Finnish line serramonte... Picked up my size 13. They had 2-3 size 13's left as of 11 am. Footlocker only had14's. Glad I didn't call off work today.....

Back
Top Bottom