Spencer from the hills gonna make a rap album (Single is released)

That's how it is now. Any clown with some fame or $ can be a rapper.

R.I.P. to the culture.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay-Z wanted to sample Spencer Pratt on Dead Presidents... but he turned him down so Jay had to sample Nas cuz that was the closest thing since i heard Spencerghostwrote Illmatic

If you look at him like you would Stephen Colbert, he's hilarious. What if he's just playing a massive game with us all?

No wait, he's a total idiot.

yeah, hes possibly the biggest douche of a "celebrity" out there but on top of that hes getting paid to be the douche that he is and to be even moreof a douche on top of that

this is america people

Originally Posted by imperialh8

What the hell is he going to talk about?

This guy has to be the worst personality out there in Hollywood. Him and Jessica Alba are prime examples of how you don't have to have talent to make it big, or pay your dues.

He knows it too, that's what sucks, he's playing the heel/ villain. We boo him and he gets money from it, that's the worst part. His real life is the show.

I think the only way to destroy his career is to not pay attention.

The thing that should be revealed is how unimportant he is to the industry, he says that music is disposable and so is he. It must suck inside to know that you don't get any respect. If he didn't have Tony Robbins as a wife/ co-star you know for a fact that this do uche wouldn't be around...

they put a poll on ET asking if people still wanted them to cover 'Speidi'...the people voted no and now they won't feature any stories onthem...other celeb gossip sites/papers should follow suit...

A few people on here put a hit out on him (myself included) and I was supposed to handle that but ya'll aint ever tell me how you wanted it to go down
just make it slow

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by imperialh8

What the hell is he going to talk about?

This guy has to be the worst personality out there in Hollywood. Him and Jessica Alba are prime examples of how you don't have to have talent to make it big, or pay your dues.

He knows it too, that's what sucks, he's playing the heel/ villain. We boo him and he gets money from it, that's the worst part. His real life is the show.

I think the only way to destroy his career is to not pay attention.

The thing that should be revealed is how unimportant he is to the industry, he says that music is disposable and so is he. It must suck inside to know that you don't get any respect. If he didn't have Tony Robbins as a wife/ co-star you know for a fact that this do uche wouldn't be around...

they put a poll on ET asking if people still wanted them to cover 'Speidi'...the people voted no and now they won't feature any stories on them...other celeb gossip sites/papers should follow suit...

Yeah I just searched it...94% don't want them arround....

http://www.eonline.com/ub...e_You_Make_the_Call.html

http://hills2city.wordpre...-now-a-speidi-free-zone/

laugh.gif
dude said he would fight anyone to prove his street cred. Buthonestly I enjoy this dudes entertainment. He made the hills show entertaining and dude honestly doesn't care what people think.

Back
Top Bottom