Spiz'ike Midsole Cracking?

As we all know the Spiz'ike has the same midsole as the III's...

Just was wondering if anybody's had a pair of their Spiz'ikes crack/peel on them yet?

I want a pair, but if the sole is gonna crack up on me I'm not copping.

i was looking at my friends cool grays and the white part was cracking just like the 3s

yeah all spiz'ikes, IIIs and IVs are cracking on the midsole, it sucks but I guess thats JB quality that we must deal with

Originally Posted by roly2345

yeah all spiz'ikes, IIIs and IVs are cracking on the midsole, it sucks but I guess thats JB quality that we must deal with
dont forget the viii's

i have a pair of the white cements, and they are slightly cracking around where the air is. No one else but us on NT would notice this but im afraid to wearthem now cuz i know if any water gets in the cracks which are very minor barely noticable, all the paint is gonna start to peel off. Thinking of just notwhereing they are vnds other than the slight slight cracking. I was gonna sell but i feel like im gonna want these down the road. If they were any other cw no,but the white cements are gonna be sought after some day i think

my do the right things are fine but my cements are cracking a little ive worn both 20+ times

laugh.gif
SO i got my employee to get on a live chat with nike and i told him tospeak about his midsole cracking with his CDP 3 and this is what they said:

Jason: Hi, my name is Jason. How may I help you?
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: HiJason. I recently wore my Air Jordan Collezione 3 for the third time, and i've noticed the midsole begin to crack very quickly. Is this normal? I reallyexpected these to last really long before this happened.
Message.gif
Jason:I'm sorry to hear that. Did you get them from Nike.com or a store?
Message.gif
TonyJoseph: They were only used for normal walking. I paid $340 for these!!!
Message.gif
Jason:I'm sorry to hear that. Did you get them from Nike.com or a store?
Message.gif
Jason:Hello?
Message.gif
TonyJoseph: yes
Message.gif
TonyJoseph: footlocker
Message.gif
Jason: You will have to contact our Claims Department at 1-800-344-6453. They are open M-F 7am - 4pm PST. They will be able to helpyou return your shoes. You will need to choose option 9 to speak with an agent.
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: well is there anything i can do?
Message.gif
Jason: No, sorry. You can return them or keep them as is, sorry.

Alert.gif
Jason hasdisconnected.

laugh.gif
I was cracking up when I read this because Nike is ruthless with theirproducts, honestly they really dont care. Like for real, return them? A year and a half later?
laugh.gif

my cool grey spizikes were just startin 2 crack b4 i traded em 4 the columbia 15s. my black cat 3s are crack past the limit...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif
SO i got my employee to get on a live chat with nike and i told him to speak about his midsole cracking with his CDP 3 and this is what they said:

Jason: Hi, my name is Jason. How may I help you?
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: Hi Jason. I recently wore my Air Jordan Collezione 3 for the third time, and i've noticed the midsole begin to crack very quickly. Is this normal? I really expected these to last really long before this happened.
Message.gif
Jason: I'm sorry to hear that. Did you get them from Nike.com or a store?
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: They were only used for normal walking. I paid $340 for these!!!
Message.gif
Jason: I'm sorry to hear that. Did you get them from Nike.com or a store?
Message.gif
Jason: Hello?
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: yes
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: footlocker
Message.gif
Jason: You will have to contact our Claims Department at 1-800-344-6453. They are open M-F 7am - 4pm PST. They will be able to help you return your shoes. You will need to choose option 9 to speak with an agent.
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: well is there anything i can do?
Message.gif
Jason: No, sorry. You can return them or keep them as is, sorry.

Alert.gif
Jason has disconnected.

laugh.gif
I was cracking up when I read this because Nike is ruthless with their products, honestly they really dont care. Like for real, return them? A year and a half later?
laugh.gif

That's terrible.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm not surprised, though.

Nike/JB really needs to do something about this cracking !!#%.

Makes me not even wanna cop anymore shoes with this midsole.
tired.gif

i got a pair of spizikes and have had no cracking or paint chipping, i think its just how well you take care of them.

i only wore my spizikes like 3 times, lightly at that, i see the cracking already, even the side part where its black.. im refering to the grey ones

yup, they white part on my CG's is starting to crack, but very little. As for my nelly's they cracked extra quick.

Back
Top Bottom