Spiz'ike Midsole Cracking?

Did Nike give voucher for this problem ? I think it would get denied, its almost like returning a shoe b/c its creased.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

^^^ Angelus Acrylic paint sells a "Fire Red" paint perfect match...check the care/maintence thread for a link
Thank you for that sir...

go to turtlefeathers. straight form the source is the cheapest option i could find.

My true blues didnt crack and I wore them fairly regularly for about a year and a half.

My kings spike has a semi long light crack on one part of the midsole and the white area on both is cracking just a little. Nothing noticeable so I don'tmind.

My cool grey skizikes have started to crack. I mean i have worn them well over 10 times and they just recently started cracking but its very limited and onlytowards the heel of the shoe. Its mainly because of me constantly moving my feet and keeping them at a slant when i sit down.

On my CG there is a lot of craccing and even a slight chip on the inside midsole. I also have the Cements and True Blues which I've worn literally like tentimes as many times as my CG and they show no flaws. I've worn my CG Spizike like maybe 6 times since they came out almost a year ago, maybe not even thatmany. It seems the pairs I try to preserve by not wearing much when I do they like fall apart. It's like they're so used to being unused in a box theydon't know how to act when they hit the street.
grin.gif

I'm glad my active collecting days are in their twilight. I really, really don't see myself doing this much past age 30 if things continue as they havefor the last 5 or so years. I'm 26 now and that should give me enough time to gather the funds to acquire all the old, good quality Retros before its over

my CG IV's are chipping all over the place.. looks like a ton of hairline cracks. Anything you can do about it?

Originally Posted by shocktech

my CG IV's are chipping all over the place.. looks like a ton of hairline cracks. Anything you can do about it?
same here. only thing we can do is repaint
frown.gif

yea the paint starts cracking after a handful of wears of my white cement spizikes

I have the Eastcoast, the Varsity Red's w/the messenger bag and the OG colorway so far everything looks fine just a lil bit of yellowing on my OG Colorway spizikes othe side of the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom