Spiz'ike Midsole Cracking?

Originally Posted by bopeng0

i got the nellys and after a few wears they started to peel bad.

QFT
my cement spiz'ikes, 3s and other 4s are still good though, and i wear them a lot more than i wore the nellys. those cracked when i wore them for thesecond time
smh.gif

My DTRT Spizikes started cracking last weekend. Got so many compliments on em at a party, woke up the next morning and they looked like someone took a boxcutter to em. A big chunk of bluepaint was hanging off. Ive been wearing em a lot lately tho.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

i got a pair of spizikes and have had no cracking or paint chipping, i think its just how well you take care of them.

that has nothing to do with it....this happens after casual wear....and its not even a weight thing...i got friends all different sizes and it happens to allof them

My Cool Greys cracked after numerous times after wear. The first like 10-20 times I wore em they were still clean. Well its just the paint cracking, so you canalways repaint em.

Originally Posted by roly2345

yeah all spiz'ikes, IIIs and IVs are cracking on the midsole, it sucks but I guess thats JB quality that we must deal with

man get the hell otta here!! i wear my cool greys like mad! and never even kinda had a problem,^^ its cats like this that dont even cop but have have %#$ tosay about everything
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

yeah all spiz'ikes, IIIs and IVs are cracking on the midsole, it sucks but I guess thats JB quality that we must deal with

man get the hell otta here!! i wear my cool greys like mad! and never even kinda had a problem,^^ its cats like this that dont even cop but have have %#$ to say about everything
embarassed.gif
are you slow? theres numerous threads with numerous people with picture evidence....it happens with all the new 3s,4s,8s because of the paintused...have you even read this thread? theres tons of people in here saying yes the paint chips....this isnt some jb conspiracy

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

My Cool Greys cracked after numerous times after wear. The first like 10-20 times I wore em they were still clean. Well its just the paint cracking, so you can always repaint em.
exactly, what the hell do these guys do in their kicks??? all of the 3s and spizikes ive had havent started to crack untill like the 20th wear.if the argument is only recent retros, then the black cats have just started to barely crack on me since the release date (thats at least 30 wears).
indifferent.gif

my blk/green/red doesnt seem like cracking yet~
n i worn them numberous time~ they r pretty good quality, i think~
but all the others, IIIs, IVs, VIIIs, IX... cant escape this fate...
rite now i m getting sick n tired of this... make me feel like not buying jordans anymore, even i just started collecting 2 years ago... not complainting justpersonal opinions~
really not worth to buy every drops now for JB... price is high, quality is low... not worth it~ i was hyped up, but now i clear my view on life~ lol

my white/cement cracked as bad as my fire red 3's. they really can do better. they have. the 4 midsole on the black/red dubzero is done to a noticeablyhigher quality.

i dread finding the right red tone paint to touchup the 3's.

^^^ Angelus Acrylic paint sells a "Fire Red" paint perfect match...check the care/maintence thread for a link

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

man get the hell otta here!! i wear my cool greys like mad! and never even kinda had a problem,^^ its cats like this that dont even cop but have have %#$ to say about everything
embarassed.gif
C'mon son...your REACHING.
Just because your pair never cracked, doesn't mean everyone else and their mom's hasn't yet.

Its a FACT, that they will eventually crack.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

^^^ Angelus Acrylic paint sells a "Fire Red" paint perfect match...check the care/maintence thread for a link

thanks, man
smile.gif

i had no cracking on my fire red 3 for a long time but today i rock them again and both pairs cracking on the inside of the shoe same spots

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Thank you for that sir...

wow thats crazy how the nike guy said that
my spizkes are all starting to peel and crack.. so sad that the quality is awful

so far soo good, my pair: CG, Cement, True Blues haven't noticed paint chipping what so ever.... have wore the like 10X each

Back
Top Bottom