SPIZ'IKES

I was about to cop the true blue spizikes a few months ago. Hopefully they bring that colorway back.

Retail on em is 175, just checked on nike
Better buy a pair...

Take your Target sites off those Retro 6's dropping...

and get these… maybe 2 pairs if you can

they are gonna be LEEEEEEEEEM AAAAAAAA TID! LIMITED!

Last edited:
Nikestore will release these sneakers on Saturday, August 9th at 8 AM in limited quantity (29,032 pairs to be exact) - via Sneakernews

not sure the relationship behind the Quantity AMOUNT or what it stands for 29,032 is off *** number

where are they numbered at on these? I saw pics of dog tags floating around but didnt see them in the box when i looked..

Last edited:
Damn nike would make these limited smh

Hopefully someone posts an early link on this thread
nerd.gif
you think it's tlo?

hope i can grab a pair of these. spizikes by far the best hybrid imo. this c/w started it all and i missed out on these in 06. def will trying for these.

Better buy a pair...

Take your Target sites off those Retro 6's dropping...

and get these… maybe 2 pairs if you can

they are gonna be LEEEEEEEEEM AAAAAAAA TID! LIMITED!
why u wakin up the hypebeasts lol they prob have a page monitor that goes off when the word limited is posted on this site

why u wakin up the hypebeasts lol they prob have a page monitor that goes off when the word limited is posted on this site
I respelled it to throw off the Hype-beast!! 

I just love everyone head for the Killer tomatoes while these drop….

But $175 ouch JB

Would like a pair but no big deal if I miss out, only spiz'ikes that are a must cop are the black/green/red pair. Hopefully those are coming back too.

Haven't been on this thread at all I just remembered I read the other day that these are going to be # numbered. So not sure if this has awready been discussed or not,

but when these Originally released back then they were also numbered. I don't know if there is the exact same amount numbered, just as they're were back then, I'm not sure

I've never really been a fan of the Spizike Line, I guess the Question I ask is "Do you think" that would depreciate the value of the O.G released version, or NO, because 

those who bought or collect never really copped these too "Collect"  Don't really care , just wondering for chets-n-giggles.

What do you think these will do to the value of the originals? the originals are online cheaper than the retail of these lol

Back
Top Bottom