SPIZ'IKES

man i remember being in line for the white/green/red spizikes and the dude in front of me grabbed my size and it winded up being the signed pair i was sick about it 

Out of all the hybrid J's these are at the top of the list. Followed closely by the 6 Rings and Dub Zeros. People hate on them now, but if you were of age in 2006-2007 these flew off the shelves. They just got kinda wacky with the colorways, and it became overkill.

this is the truth

after a solo wear fam?
Yeah mate. :frown:
They were ds when I got them. Wore them first day to work (office) and that was the result.

The thing I dislike even more on them than the midsole is the vi booty. It's made completely different to the gorgeous fit in the vi. On the spiz'ike there is no elasticity at all.

If it wasn't for these issues I would have grabbed a cork version from Nikeid.

Wow these coming out next month ad looks like not much hype. I wanted these so bad in 06 but they were limited, can't wait to scoop these :smokin

I have the East Coast pair number 3,511 / 4,032 in my closet.. never letting those go.

Will be copping another pair when they release again. Bittersweet retro, but we shall see.

People can sleep on them if they want. I know ill be copping.

age has gotten the best of my pair. 

im hoping more attention will be on the sixes. the numbers pictured on the tag is worry some.they do have quite a few releasing in aug sept I think but all in g s sizes. maybe they'll start retroing other original colors as well

Out of all the hybrid J's these are at the top of the list. Followed closely by the 6 Rings and Dub Zeros. People hate on them now, but if you were of age in 2006-2007 these flew off the shelves. They just got kinda wacky with the colorways, and it became overkill.

ding ding ding

My apologies if this has already been addressed, but I've heard that retail on these is $170. Weren't the OG's $175??

these used to me my 5th favorite jordan

but they played the shoe out not saying i would never get another pair of spzikes but im going to pass on the retro of the first colorway

Last edited:
Pretty sure they're Nike Store exclusive. Not even sure if they'll drop online. I'll actually be in NYC on Sat and am thinking I might hit the NS for them in the AM. Love all of my Spizikes (7 pairs), and have never been able to cop the OGs. Plus I have a feeling this retro might be their swan song.

Yoooo! The paint on my pair id starting to crak too but not as bad as yours. Did you just store those in your box over the years?
i bought them ds last year, have no idea how they were stored. but trust me, this is normal spizike nonsense. i've repainted them after that wear. it's an easy fix, just annoying we have to do it.

the paint on my "bred cements" cracked after 5 wears. still love certain c/w of these though.

I'm almost scared to buy these with that paint issue. I want these bad, but if they crack like that I don't know. Can't waste $175

I'm sorry. There is not a single pair of Spizikes that look good. They'll all end up at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

MARK my words….

This thread is gonna Blow up …..

Hypebeast are eat these up / and Resellers when then hear bout the numbers of pairs made...

I seen a pair and they are INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED!!

What's that tell you?

Back
Top Bottom