Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had already hit one of the drivers at that point.

And notice how it's just one guy walking up to him while everyone else is parked, chilling?

Y'all stay with the stupidest "if that was me, I woulda......" scenarios.

Well someone else had the same inane, cartoonish thought process as y'all and he got rag-dolled for his idiocy.

" Imma call y'all the woulda kids, never there when it jump off but always talkin bout what yall woulda did."

:smh:

Last edited:

I don't need to try again. They didn't get charged with anything directly from this incident. BUT BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT....THEY GOT ARRESTED FOR PRIORS. AND BIKES GOT IMPOUNDED. You try again.
excuse me, they got charged for PRIORS, not for whipping da dog **** outta think punk for mowing down dozens of motorcyclists for being

a chicken **** coward and not talk things out,  try again...better yet? head to da nearest corner and put yourself on time out.

And notice how it's just one guy walking up to him while everyone else is parked, chilling?

Well someone else had the same inane, cartoonish thought process as y'all and he got rag-dolled for his idiocy.

" Imma call y'all the woulda kids, never there when it jump off but always talkin bout what yall woulda did."
900x900px-LL-7401d968_eegnba-o.gif

everyone is CHILLING until da loon decides he wants to run over everyone...im GLAD that piece of **** caught that fade

none of these punks in this thread came from our era b....da closest thing to a showdown they ever had is a pokemon card battle...

a simple TALK would've took care of EVERYTHING....

Stop giving this man the pleasure of perpetuating circular arguments...

we all know dude hates Evoques.

And i ask AGAIN was doing this WORTH IT?

Instead of talking it out? This is why da idiot got

Put to sleep in da heightz...
It's funny how you try to sound all Gangster, when we all know your just some clown that still lives with his moms.

No one respects you or your opinion 
and you a coward behind a backup screen name

i back up my ****...hell i posted da gun someone tried to rob me with here da SAME NIGHT...wanna try me? let's meet where that dude got knocked

out and see how much of a clown i am.

everyone here talks a good one, im willing to see a good one, anytime any place.

Should have stayed on the highway... ran over more(forcing some in the median,breaking/reversing for the ones who were behind him)

If he ran over more most would have fell back.

I admire this guy's perseverance. See, many of us would've just given up by page 4. Not only does he go against one of our arguments... He goes against all of them and doesn't miss a beat. All the while he doesn't change his view one bit.

nothing admirable in that. like at all

why continue entertaining the ignorance though? it's not like anyone's going to change this guy's mind even though some of you keep trying to do it

he is who he is and among most of us (even some of the most irrational posters on nt), he still manages to make us feel embarrassed for him. so just let it be. he ain't going nowhere (take that in whatever way you wish)

:smh:

They weren't just "chilling"... read some of the articles.

They boxed him in by laying their bikes down infront of his car and slashed his tires right off the jump.

Dude in the RR had every reason to flee

They were under no circumstances simply trying to talk this out.

Should have stayed on the highway... ran over more(forcing some in the median,breaking/reversing for the ones who were behind him)

If he ran over more most would have fell back.
then he not only would've gotten his DEFINITELY *** whooped, but he would've been in jail for attempted murder.

why didn't he take 95 south, there was no traffic southbound (you could tell), and none of those bum *** bikers were about to pay to take the GW into jersey. PLUS there are always like 4 cop cars at that toll booth.

As soon as he took the 218th st exit i knew it was a wrap, lol. This whole thing started at my exit btw.... messed up.

Because a biker pulled alongside him, inches away from the Range, cut him off, and came to a sudden stop on the highway.
If by "parked, chilling" you mean several bikers put their bikes on the ground in front of the Range so he couldn't go anywhere and then attacked it, then sure.

As the video begins, the sport utility vehicle can be seen in the center lane, surrounded on either side by motorcycles, some without license plates. One of the riders appears to slow down in front of the car and is struck, causing the group to stop and block the entire highway.

The police said the collision appeared to have been inadvertent on the part of the driver. The motorcyclist who was struck sustained a broken leg, the police said.

Seconds later the motorcyclists, most wearing face-covering helmets, crowd around the sport utility vehicle. The police said some began attacking it, though their actions are not readily apparent in the video.

Last edited:
Speaking of the herd mentality.....look at this thread.

Y'all forgoing logic just to jump on one poster.

Hypothetical: So you're sitting in the woods, minding your business eating a snack and 4 bees start buzzing around your head. You swat at them and one of them stings you, the other 3 start circling you in response......does it make sense to run straight into the bee's nest with a stick and start swinging at all of them?

Y'all completely ignoring the fact that the man ran over half a dozen innocent people in a SUV.

Those people he ran over, did nothing to him and he seriously injured them, could have killed multiple people...shattered dozens of families because of cowardice.

The bikers were riding on a crowded highway and everyone else went about their business.....could it be that this one irrational chickens_ brought this upon himself?

Nah, right?

What were they going to do murder him in broad daylight on the Westside highway?

Some of y'all heads are in space.

Last edited:

mean.gif

They weren't just "chilling"... read some of the articles.

They boxed him in by laying their bikes down infront of his car and slashed his tires right off the jump.

Dude in the RR had every reason to flee

They were under no circumstances simply trying to talk this out.
did you see how many of em were there? there's pretty much NO escape, he would've had a better shot talking it out, we already know

where door number 1 leads to.

Ninjahood is all about victim-blaming in general. This guy, Trayvon, women as a whole...

fayc95.jpg

i mean this is not only the zenith of ignorance, but highly offensive, especially to victims of rape and those affected by it

there is no degree of consent when it comes to rape. rape is rape

but y'all keep arguing and trying to change this dude's mind as if he stands a chance to all of a sudden see he light

it's not gonna happen. let him be and either disassociate your communication with people like him altogether or keep amusing his whims

If he would have started fighting (with the Range) instead of just fleeing half or more would have been road kill. Rest would have fell back.

Potentially Catching charges > getting hospitalized/killed.

Last edited:

Hypothetical: So you're sitting in the woods, minding your business eating a snack and 4 bees start buzzing around your head. You swat at them and one of them stings you, the other 3 start circling you in response......does it make sense to run straight into the bee's nest with a stick and start swinging at all of them?

Y'all completely ignoring the fact that the man ran over half a dozen innocent people in a SUV.

Those people he ran over, did nothing to him and he seriously injured them, could have killed multiple people...shattered dozens of families because of cowardice.

The bikers were riding on a crowded highway and everyone else went about their business.....could it be that this one irrational chickens_ brought this upon himself?

Nah, right?

What were they going to do murder him in broad daylight on the Westside highway?

(1) You're comparing bees to humans. Doesn't work here. In no way was driver ever intending to hit anyone--he's driving with his family for god's sake. (2) No one else beside dude was hurt aside from a broken leg. (3) Does this negate the fact that dude was beat in front of his family for simply driving down the freeway? (4) Why is it irrational to think that he may have been in even more danger; they boxed him in a threatening manner?

Nah, right?

none of these ****** is street dudes...alot of monday morning GTA V back seat driving quarter backers...

a simple talk would've diffused da situation, takes alot more courage then mowing down people in a 2 ton SUV acting like a coward.

excuse me, they got charged for PRIORS, not for whipping da dog **** outta think punk for mowing down dozens of motorcyclists for being

a chicken **** coward and not talk things out,  try again...better yet? head to da nearest corner and put yourself on time out.

Wow...you really are that dense aren't you. I already said they didn't get arrested for this incident but for priors. But it WAS THIS INCIDENT that lead to their arrests for priors and all the bikes getting impounded. Did I spell that out slowly enough for you this time? And you wonder why everyone on this board looks at you like an idiot.

none of these ****** is street dudes...alot of monday morning GTA V back seat driving quarter backers...

a simple talk would've diffused da situation, takes alot more courage then mowing down people in a 2 ton SUV acting like a coward.

NH trying to paint this "cowards" picture.

It's not working.

Real cowards is a mob of bikers beating on dude having realized there's a little girl in the car.

Real cowards is a mob of bikers escalating an accident into a full-blown 15-1 attack.

SMDH. You backwards as hell.

Because a biker pulled alongside him, inches away from the Range, cut him off, and came to a sudden stop on the highway.
If by "parked, chilling" you mean several bikers put their bikes on the ground in front of the Range so he couldn't go anywhere and then attacked it, then sure.

As the video begins, the sport utility vehicle can be seen in the center lane, surrounded on either side by motorcycles, some without license plates. One of the riders appears to slow down in front of the car and is struck, causing the group to stop and block the entire highway.

The police said the collision appeared to have been inadvertent on the part of the driver. The motorcyclist who was struck sustained a broken leg, the police said.

Seconds later the motorcyclists, most wearing face-covering helmets, crowd around the sport utility vehicle. The police said some began attacking it, though their actions are not readily apparent in the video.
so you accidentally crash a cyclist, BREAK HIS LEG... and da prevailing opinion is you speed off?
laugh.gif
i hope none of people talking ever set foot in

a vehicle...

Dude cut him off, slowed then slammed on the brakes.

I don't think he couldn't have not hit him, even if he tried.

When they all stopped and trapped him and the one guy was approaching the car, who's to say what he is going to do?

The driver of the range has no clue whether he wants to talk or is gonna start smashing the car.

I honestly don't know what I would have done, especially with my family in the car.

The driver definitely acted purely off of adrenaline.

It was a flight or flight response. Driver knows he can't win the fight against 60 bikers so his reaction is to get out of there.

I don't blame him.

Last edited:
so you accidentally crash a cyclist, BREAK HIS LEG... and da prevailing opinion is you speed off? :lol: i hope none of people talking ever set foot in

a vehicle...

No man, prevailing opinion is to speed off once you feel like you and your family's life is in danger.

I hope you never have kids.

Love how you ignore all rationality for the "streets" mentality.

That's why you'll never better yourself.

Last edited:

Ninjahood is all about victim-blaming in general. This guy, Trayvon, women as a whole...

fayc95.jpg
i mean this is not only the zenith of ignorance, but highly offensive, especially to victims of rape and those affected by it

there is no degree of consent when it comes to rape. rape is rape

but y'all keep arguing and trying to change this dude's mind as if he stands a chance to all of a sudden see he light

it's not gonna happen. let him be and either disassociate your communication with people like him altogether or keep amusing his whims
meanwhile mister johnny come lately doesn't realize da numbskull who took my tweet outta context didn't bother taking da tweet RIGHT AFTER

this one...let's see how long its gonna take for you to apologize for flying off da handle..
laugh.gif

Y'all all full of s_.....

Look at the video again.

29 seconds in he hits the first rider who was only talking crap to him for honking his horn at them. Then by the 49th second of the video he was mowing down the whole group.

When does all of this bike laying down and tire slashing happen? I don't see him run over 1 bike lay down in front of him. As a matter of fact some of the bikers were moving out of his way before he went ham.

Dude was in no serious danger.

He was on the WS highway in an SUV in broad daylight and grazed 1 rider, apologize, take a kick to your door and keep it moving.

Instead he violently runs over half a dozen innocent people and pulls into Harlem seeking refuge :rofl:

And y'all fail to see how he contributed to hiss own asswhuppin?

Come on..... :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom