SportsBlackboard >Better than Myspace and Facebook

pretty cool, but are you gonna put up an MMA/Boxing section? I dont know if im looking at the right place, but i dont see it. I'm a huge mma fan and i betoften on mma and basketball these days.

ya i will be adding all the sports mma/boxing. Fantasy games, all that. It will take some time though but its in the works.

jacob...what happen to paxed?? where are all the pics of females from there.... how about makin that .rar.....lol and uploadin it!! LOL

looks nice but if you want to get more people, you have to start adding your own unique content. it's hard to add more people when they can just go to espnfor the same thing. duplicate content that you're pulling from espn and any other sites penalizes your site for search engine results as well.

you gotta edit your meta tags, i noticed that you're using joomla b/c your meta tags haven't been changed.

your footer link needs some editing. "Los Angeles Website Design" links to"http://www.sportsblackboard.com/www.dburnsdesign.com/default.htm".

I signed up. It's pretty cool. You should do a grammar check in your Edit Profile section.

Back
Top Bottom